With its 4PIN RGB M/B connector being linked to the equivalent connector on the mainboard, the fan’s color scheme can be controlled. In case there is no such RGB M/B connector on the mainboard, the M704RGB offers the possibility to manage the color scheme via a mini controller (being powered via the S-ATA connector of the PSU).
With this design and its specifications, the M704RGB cooler is especially appropriate for gaming systems.
Thanks to the multi-socket design, the cooler can be applied on all current AMD and Intel sockets. Included in the scope of delivery is – besides heatsink and 120mm PWM fan – mounting material for sockets LGA1150/1151/1155/1156, LGA2066/2011 and AM4/3+/3/2+/2 FM2+/2/1, illustrated assembly instructions as well as a tube of thermal paste.
- silent, hydro bearing 120mm LED PWM-fan
- black heat-sink
- four black 6mm copper heat pipes for better heat flow
- fin Design for high airflow and efficient cooling of the CPU and surrounding components
- slight overhang of the fan avoids hotspots
- possible mounting of the fan on both sides of the heat sink
- suitable for all current AMD and INTEL sockets
- Model Performance A+ | M704RGB
- Overall dimensions without mounting material (L x W x H), (mm) 160 x 120 x 75
- TDP (W) 180
- Socket compatibility AMD: FM2+/FM1/FM2/AM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2 // INTEL: LGA1150/1151/1155/1156/2011/2066
- Overall noise level (dB(A)) @ 50/75/100% (rpm) 18.0 - 32.5
- Fin material Aluminium
- Base material Copper
- Heatpipe number / Diameter (mm) 4 / 6
- Fan dimensions (mm) 120 x 120 x 25
- Speed @ 100% PWM (rpm) 700 - 1.600 ± 10%
- Bearing technology Hydro Bearing
- Rated voltage (V) 12
- Connector 4 Pin