Refund and Returns Policy
Please read all the following details properly before returning items back to us for replacement, repair or refund.
(1) It is your responsibility to inspect the goods immediately upon receipt and notify us by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days if the goods are damaged or do not comply with any of the Contract. If you fail to do so then you shall be deemed to have accepted the goods. In the very unlikely event that you have received faulty goods you must comply with clause (4) of our delivery policy.
(2) If you wish to exercise your statutory cancellation rights under Distance Selling Regulations as a consumer in applicable circumstances, then you must advise us of this by writing to us at by e-mail at email@example.com or by letter to WCUK Online, Unit 8, First Avenue, Trafford Park, Manchester, M17 1JZ within 7 days, starting the day after you received the goods. We will then advise you about how to return the goods.
(3) When you contact us to return faulty goods as (1) above or cancel goods as (2) above you will be given a Return Merchandise Authorisation Number (RMA) which must be enclosed when you return the goods to us.
(4) You must return the goods, with your order number, RMA and your name and address with details of why you have returned the goods. Please ensure that your return reaches us within 28 days of issuance, our system automatically cancels inactive RMA requests after this time.
(a) Any faulty goods as in (1) above must be returned with their original packaging and all accessories using any forms and the RMA provided to you by us. You may be eligable for a shipping refund on faulty goods being returned within 14 days up to the value of £5.00, please send a copy of your shipping receipt over to firstname.lastname@example.org and this will be considered after the RMA is complete, and confirmed faulty by our staff. Please note, we don't cover the cost of Royal Mail Special Delivery, please use 1st Class signed or another courier.
(b) We ask that any goods for which you are exercising your statutory cancellation rights as in (2) above be returned unused in their original packaging within 28 days of cancellation. We would remind you of your own statutory responsibility to take reasonable care for any goods whilst they are in your possession. Goods are returned at your own cost.
(5) When sending goods back to us, please use a trackable delivery service insured to cover the full amount of your return. Please send the tracking number to email@example.com with your RMA number once the return has been shipped.
(6) We recommend that goods are sent to us using a signed for delivery service with an item reference number capable of being tracked and traced on-line, with sufficient value transit insurance. Alternatively we may organise collection of goods. If the goods are faulty within 28 days of receipt then we will be responsible for collection costs. Otherwise you will be responsible for the costs of this collection unless we have specifically agreed otherwise in writing.
(7) Once we have received them safely then...
(a) in the case of faulty goods, your return will be fully tested and if necessary a replacement of the goods will be sent to you as soon as we are able stock depending (together with delivery or postage or packaging charges incurred in returning the goods to us). Alternatively, we may, in our absolute discretion, decided to make a refund for the goods in some circumstances.
(b) in the case of goods for which you are exercising your statutory cancellation rights as in (2) then refund will be made within 30 business days of receipt of the goods by us minus any shipping charges paid.
(c) goods supplied correctly & returned for credit are subject to a handling charge of 15%, repackaging costs may also be applied, shipping is non refundable.
(8) Refund payments made by us to you will be within 30 business days of receipt of the goods by us. The refund will usually be made in the same way that you made payment. For example, if you paid us by credit or debit card then your refund will be made to the same credit or debit card. Alternatively, we may, in our absolute discretion, decided to make a refund by cheque.
(9) Customers who have obtained an RMA number already from us please make use of the shipping address labels as linked to below. These labels clearly shown on the outside of your package will make our Returns process much quicker and smoother. Please note, these labels are not a free shipping document. Return postage is at your own cost and under circumstances can be claimed back.