Terms and Conditions
WatercoolingUK - Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions relate to all and any agreement between us when you buy goods and products from us at our website www.watercoolinguk.co.uk. Details of what we will supply and the price will be in an e-mail sent to you by us at the time you order - the "order e-mail". "We" are www.watercoolinguk.co.uk whose postal address is WatercoolingUK, Unit 8,First Avenue, Trafford Park,Manchester, M17 1JZ, United Kingdom. Company Number 7382807. VAT Number GB104 5181 52
(1) In this agreement the "Goods" or "Products" are those items supplied as detailed on the order e-mail and refers to any item that we have available for sale. All goods are subject to availability.
(2) Products are offered with information provided to the best of our ability, based on available information and facts, including manufacturers' opinions, statements, recommendations etc and shall not form a guarantee or warranty. We make no representation about any product and you enter into this agreement with that understanding. Product stock status indicators and product pictures are to be used as guidelines only. We reserve the right to withdraw products from sale at any time.
(1) You can order on our website.
(2) Orders are subject to acceptance by us and in accordance with these terms and conditions. Submission of an order or e-mail is not acceptance or confirmation of your Order
(3) Upon receipt of your Order we will process your payment and check stock availability. If we are unable to supply the goods, we will inform you of this within 7 days and advise of when the goods will be available or make a refund.
(4) Dispatch of goods to you is our acceptance of your order and denotes completion of our contract with you unless the order is cancelled or we have notified you otherwise
(5) If for whatever reason there is stock discrepancies with an order, we will most likely part dispatch what is physically in stock and backorder the rest.
(6) We reserve the right to suspend the supply of goods at any time, without notice. We also reserve the right to supply a substitute (this will be as close to the original item as possible) where necessary.
3 Abide By Terms
By making use of our organisation and its products you will be deemed to be aged 18 or over, are not under any disability which would impair judgement or use of the site or products, that you have read and understood these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them. If you are entering into an agreement on behalf of an organisation you confirm that you have the legal right to do so.
(1) The price of the goods is as displayed on our website at the time of purchase.
(2) We reserve the right to increase prices without prior notice, subject to 4(1) above.
(3) All prices are in GBP Sterling and include VAT (where applicable) but exclude other charges, unless expressly stated otherwise. Goods can also be collected in person from our store.
(4) Payment for goods must be made on placing an order by Visa, Delta, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Eurocard, Maestro, Solo. These payments are by Verified by Visa (VbV) security programme from Visa and the SecureCard system from MasterCard. We also accept payment by Paypal and Bank Tranfers.
(5) We deem payment received and cleared when it has been processed and either transferred to and reached our account or authorised by your payment provider as we, at our discretion, determine.
(6) Goods are dispatched when we have cleared payment. The title in any goods will not pass to you until we have received full payment.
(7) For security our website uses encryption. If you require any details of this please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
5 Consumer Finance
(1) We offer Consumer Finance at checkout as an optional payment method for all customers to use.
(2) WCUK Online Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 824034) and acts as a credit intermediary. Finance options are provided by Klarna Bank AB (https://www.klarna.com/uk/)
(3) In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options.
Payment is to be made to Klarna:
• Pay later.
• Slice it.
Further information and Klarnas user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
(1) Our time estimate for dispatch of most of the goods we have available for sale is within 1 working days from receipt of your cleared payment, unless otherwise stated on the product listing and the basket page.
(2) However, due to the unique nature of some of our goods, some items can take longer to dispatch. You should therefore always allow us a time estimate of at least 14 days from receipt of your cleared payment to dispatch your goods. When items are dispatched you will receive an email confirmation of dispatch, confirming the order and delivery details.
(3) If we find that it is likely to take longer than 14 days to dispatch your goods then we will e-mail you within 14 days from receipt of your cleared payment to try and provide you with at least some indication as to when we can dispatch your goods. Out of stock items will go onto a backorder system and will be despatched when they are ready without notice.
(4) Any buyer can amend an order for any reason by either adding to it or removing items by logging into their account, looking up the order history and taking note of the SKU's and QTYs for when you get in touch so we can assist you.
(5) Any buyer may cancel an order for any reason up to the point of dispatch and any payments made to us, shall be refunded in full within the statutory 30 working days.
Any delivery charges quoted are for delivery to addresses in to mainland Britain. Please refer to our Delivery Policy. For a custom shipping quote to international destinations, please LOG IN.
In the very unlikely event that any goods are faulty or you need to return any product, you must follow our Returns Policy which is in line with the new Consumer Rights 2015 (Replaced Sale of Goods).
Consumer Rights 2015 FAQ:
(1) Under Consumer Rights, you have the legal right to a refund if you return your faulty good within 30 days of receiving it.
(2) If your order is within 6 months old; If you don't reject the goods within the first 30 days, and find a fault within the first six months of possessing your faulty goods, you'll need to give us a chance to make a repair or replacement. If that's unsuccessful, you can then ask for a refund.
(3) If your order is outside of 6 months old; the burden of proof switches to you to prove the fault you've found was present at the time you purchased the goods in store or first took ownership of it if you bought it online.
9 Intellectual property & use
(1) Use of the website is at your own risk and by licence only for personal use and you acknowledge and agree that all copyright, and all other intellectual property rights in all content shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors and you agree that you will not, nor will you assist any other person or organisation to, breach copyright in any way whatsoever. Full use of our website required registration.
(2) We can not guarantee that the provision of the website will be uninterrupted, secure or error-free nor free of viruses or anything which may affect use nor will we be held responsible or liable for such, including any effects such as data losses. The Site is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
(3) We have made every effort to ensure that products are displayed as accurately as possible but can not be responsible for variations. What you see depends on your monitor and settings and we can not guarantee this will be accurate.
10 Product Installation
(1) Products should be installed accurately, and correctly by a profesional and/or competent person at all times.
(2) Heat Exchangers (Watercooling Radiators) are prone to damage by the end user underneath the fan mounting holes when longer screws than neccisary are used during installation, if a radiator is returned leaking and under our RMA procedure and this is the fault, your product will be shipped back to you with no refund or replacement issued.
(3) Fittings which are supplied to end users with an O-ring do not require PTFE tape to help seal, if PTFE tape is used on a brass fitting and is inserted into an acrylic threaded product this can cause damage to the acrylic and over time cause cracks. If upon return we see evidence of PTFE tape used on an O-ring supplied fitting your product will be shipped back to you with no refund or replacement issued.
(4) All watercooling products purchased from our store should be fully leak tested for 24 hours prior to any installation attempt. Many manufacturers state it to be correct to leak test CPU waterblocks mounted to the Motherboard or GPU waterblocks mounted to the Graphics card whilst the leaktest is being performed.
(5) "Non Conductive Coolant" is a self contained coolant which is sold in bottled form to be Non Conductive. As soon as this type of coolant makes contact with the metals within a watercooling system this Non Conductivness breaks down and becomes Conductive just like normal Distilled coolant. Please use Non Conductive coolant as a precausion not a reliability.
Always leak test your products for 24 hours away from your electrical components, do not dry mount them and then perform the leak test..
11 Liability Disclaimer
(1) Goods are offered with a 6 month RTB warranty or guarantee other than any applicable manufacturer's warranty or guarantee.
(2) To the extent that the law allows we are not responsible for any loss, incidental or consequential damage, or loss arising out of purchase, any use, errors, mistakes, accident, theft or fraud, destruction, or any part of the supply of goods or use of our website.
(3) In the unlikely event that we would be held liable for anything whatsoever then, to the extent that the law allows, any aggregate liability whatsoever shall be limited to 100% of the amount paid by you for the goods involved in the incident or series of related incidents.
(4) Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of the our agents or employees.
(5) We take all reasonable precautions to keep order details secure, but we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to information you provided
(6) You are responsible for providing, accurate, correct and up-to-date information and we will not be held responsible for any losses whatsoever in this regard.
(7) We do not intend to affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
12 Responsibility and Misuse
(1) You agree that you will solely be responsible for your use of any goods provided to you and that you will use the products legally and only for the purposes that they are intended to be used for and at all times in accordance with any manufacturer's instructions, advice, suggestion and information and will not misuse them nor use them negligently.
(2) It is your responsibility to ensure that all products are suitable for your use.
(3) You specifically accept that effectiveness of any goods will also be dependant on correct and effective use, storage, inspection and periodic routine maintenance.
(4) You specifically agree that we have no liability and furthermore you will indemnify us for any loss resulting in any breach of this clause.
13 Your information & data protection
(1) Any rights given cannot be transferred, sold, rented or shared in any way by you and nobody else can benefit but you. A copy of these terms will be admissible in any dispute or in any proceedings.
(2) We reserve the right to assign and/or sub-contract all or any part of the supply of goods but if we do this it will not affect your rights under any agreement.
(a) When you order goods as a consumer (in accordance with the meaning ascribed in s12 of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977) from our website then you have certain legal rights including those under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000(as amended). This means that you can cancel most orders made via our web-site. You have 7 days, starting the day after you received the goods, to exercise this right provided that you cancel the order in writing to us. You can write to us by e-mail at email@example.com or by letter to WatercoolingUK, Birch House, Bradfield road, Urmston, Manchester, United Kingdom. Please refer to section 4 (b) and section 5 of our Returns/Refund policy.
(b) As explained above, consumers can cancel most orders made via our web-site within specified time limits. However, under the Distance Selling regulations, particularly Regulation 13, this right does not apply to all goods. For example, any personalised goods can not be cancelled in this way. If you are unsure about this please either e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.opsi.gov.uk
(c) All goods must be returned in accordance with our Returns Policy. For further information about how to return items please refer to our Returns Policy
(d) Please note that these rights do not apply to business customers.
16 Time Estimate and Backorders
We will use all our reasonable endeavours to complete any supply goods within any time estimate that we give. However, we will not be liable for any losses whatsoever because of any delay.
17 Queries, complaints, Notices
(1) Complaints must be in writing to and we aim to respond to any queries or complaints within 7 working days. If any complaint may amount to a breach of any term herein then you must allow us 30 days to remedy that breach.
(2) Any notices for must be in writing to our registered office and for you, your address on your last order.
(3) Notices will be deemed to have been received on the 7th day after posting using Royal Mail 1st class service provided that a duly stamped proof of posting is obtained from Royal Mail.
(1) These terms and conditions supersede any prior representations, understandings and agreements between you and us.
(2) We reserve the right to vary our terms and conditions at any time and variation takes effect when they are posted on the website but this right shall not affect the existing Terms and Conditions accepted by you upon making a purchase. It is your responsibility to read terms and conditions on each occasion you use or purchase and your continued use of our website shall confirm your acceptance to be bound by the latest terms and conditions.
No waiver by us (whether express or implied) in enforcing any of its rights under this contract shall prejudice our rights to do so in the future.
20 Force majeure
We shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of our obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to, acts of God, strikes, lock outs, accidents, war, fire, failure of any communications, telecommunications or computer system, breakdown of plant or machinery or shortage or unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply, and the we shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of its obligations.
Each clause or any part at all of this agreement is to be regarded as independent of the others. This means that should any clause or any part at all of this agreement be found to be unenforceable or invalid it will not affect the enforceability or validity of the rest of this agreement.
These Terms & Conditions shall be interpreted, construed and enforced in accordance with English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish Courts.