The innovatively designed interior offers interesting design options and uses the chimney effect for optimized cooling.
The features of the Jonsbo U5 S Midi-Tower at a glance:
- Chic case with aluminum panels and tempered glass
- Suitable for mainboards from Mini-ITX to ATX
- Vertical installation of the graphics card
- Space for a 240 mm radiator in the lid
- A total of up to six fans possible
- For up to 2x 3.5 / 2.5-inch and 2x 2.5-inch drives
Jonsbo U5 S: Effective cooling thanks to the chimney effect
In order to maintain the smooth front of the U5 S, Jonbo relies on the chimney effect for this midi tower: three 120 millimeter fans can be installed on the bottom of the case and two on the lid. The case feet raise the chassis so that the fans on the floor can generate an effective air flow. Another 120 millimeter fan can be installed on the rear wall.
The case supports CPU coolers with a maximum height of 160 millimeters, so that many large tower coolers are supported. Those who prefer water cooling can install a 240 millimeter radiator on the lid. There is space for a 120 mm radiator at the rear. To keep the interior clean, there is a magnetic dust filter on the bottom of the case, and the lid is also covered with a grille.
Space for drives and components
Main boards in mini-ITX, micro-ATX or ATX format can be attached to the mainboard tray. There is also plenty of space for graphics cards with a maximum length of 350 millimeters. The Jonsbo U5 S is suitable for models with a construction height of 3 slots and has three vertical expansion slots. Additional expansion cards are not considered in this case.
The ATX power supply of the Jonsbo U5 S is mounted in the front of the case on the lid and the power cable is routed internally to a connection on the back of the case. All drives are attached to the back of the mainboard tray. There is a double carrier for two 3.5- and 2.5-inch drives as well as two positions for attaching 2.5-inch SSDs. The I / O panel offers a 3.5 mm jack socket for headphones and a microphone as well as two USB 3.0 Type A ports.
- Dimensions: 249.5 x 260 x 390 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: aluminum, steel, tempered glass
- Weight: 7.2 kg
- Color: silver (outside) / black (inside)
- Mainboard form factor: ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- Fan (possible):
- 2x 120 mm (cover)
- 3x 120 mm (bottom)
- 1x 120 mm (rear)
- Fan (pre-installed): none
- Dust filter: lid, bottom
- Radiators (possible):
- 1x 240 mm (cover)
- 1x 120 mm (rear)
- Drive bays:
- 2x 3.5 / 2.5 inch
- 2x 2.5 inches
- Power supply: ATX (optional)
- Expansion slots: 3 (triple slot, vertical)
- I / O panel:
- 2x USB 3.0 type A
- 2x 3.5 mm jack (3-pin, TRS, audio in / out)
-Maximum CPU cooler height: 160 mm
- Maximum graphics card length: 350 mm
- Maximum graphics card height: 3 slots