The fan has two dispersion rings, which are illuminated evenly by a total of twelve LEDs.
The features of the Aerocool Eclipse 12 at a glance:
- 120 fan with 120 holes
- Addressable RGB LED lighting with 16.8 million colors
- Anti-vibration pads ensure smooth running
- Curved fan blades for increased cooling performance
- 1,000rpm / 1.27mm H2O / 19.8dB (A) / 6-pin connector
- Aerocool Eclipse 12: case fan with RGB LED lighting
The Aerocool Eclipse 12 is a 120-millimeter fan that is ideal for indoor air exchange. It rotates at 1,000 revolutions per minute. It carries 54.54 m³ / h of air and generates a static pressure of 1.27 mm H2O at a pleasant maximum volume of 19.8 decibels.
The corners of the Eclipse 12 are rubberized and prevent vibrations generated by the fan from being transmitted to the chassis. This minimizes the noise. A total of twelve RGB LEDs illuminate the two dispersion rings of the Aerocool fan in 16.8 million colors. The fan has a proprietary six-pin connector, which can be split via an adapter cable to a 4-pin fan connector for power and a 5-volt RGB signal. The Aerocool Eclipse 12 is compatible with Gigabyte RGB Fusion, MSI Mystic Light, ASUS Aura Sync and ASRock Polychrome.
- Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25 mm
- Material: plastic / rubber
- Volume: 19.8 dB (A)
- Speed: 1,000 rpm
- Delivery volume: 54.54 m³ / h
- Static pressure: 1.27 mm H2O
- Lighting: RGB LED (only lit in conjunction with hub or LED-compatible mainboard)
- Power consumption: 4.56 W
- Current: 0.35 - 0.41 A.
- Voltage: 12V
- Starting voltage: 6V
- Bearing: hydraulic
- MTBF: 60,000 h
- Connection: 6-pin (proprietary)
- RGB: 3-pin (5VDG, adapter)
- Fan: 4-pin (adapter)