With the universal mounting bracket, the AGB can be mounted on the floor as well as on the wall.
The features of the ULTITUBE D5 100 PRO reservoir with D5-NEXT pump at a glance:
- Expansion tank from aqua computer with a capacity of 230 ml
- With D5-NEXT pump included
- Made of resistant borosilicate glass and acetal
- With removable stainless steel filter in the base
- With integrated pressure compensation membrane in the lid
- With RGB LED lighting through RGBpx ring
- Fastening material for wall and floor mounting included
The features of the ULTITUBE D5 100 PRO reservoir with D5-NEXT pump in detail
The ULTITUBE D5 100 PRO expansion tank from aqua computer is equipped with a tube made of borosilicate glass. In contrast to commonly used plexiglass, borosilicate glass has a very high hardness and scratch resistance. In addition, it has excellent chemical and thermal resistance and expands very little when exposed to heat.
Both ends of the glass tube are firmly connected with metal rings made of black anodized aluminum, which do not come into contact with the cooling medium. Thanks to the clever design, there is no need for inner struts or additional pipes. The lid and the base of the ULTITUBE 100 D5 are made of resistant acetal and are screwed to the aluminum rings and the tube.
The glass tube has a wall thickness of 5 mm and an outer diameter of 65 mm. A filter made of stainless steel wire mesh is integrated in the base of the AGB. The filter retains particles and eliminates annoying air bubbles. The filter element is easily removable and can be cleaned under running water.
The scope of delivery includes digitally addressable RGB LED lighting in the form of an LED ring with 13 RGB LEDs. The RGBpx ring can easily be slid over the container and illuminates the terms and conditions and the coolant. The silicone manufacturing diffusely breaks the LED light and minimizes unsightly LED spots. The RGBpx ring has an input and an output, which means that several LED rings can be connected to form a chain.
The seal in the lid of the expansion tank is designed as a molded rubber part for easy assembly and is therefore securely positioned when the lid is screwed on. In addition, an almost invisible pressure compensation membrane is integrated in the cover, which continuously compensates for pressure fluctuations caused by temperature changes without coolant being able to escape.
An aqua computer D5-NEXT pump is already installed on the bottom of the ULTITUBE D5 100 PRO. The pump has an OLED display and numerous control and setting functions. The pump is attached to the bottom of the expansion tank via an aluminum ring. The terms and conditions can be mounted on a side or rear wall, as well as standing. Appropriate brackets and matching fastening material as well as four soft rubber decouplers are included in the scope of delivery.
Attention: It is not possible to use the expansion tank without a pump. An Aqua Computer control unit with RGBpx output is required to operate the RGBpx LED ring.
- Dimensions: 72 x 215 x 72 mm (W x H x D)
- Glass tube diameter: 65 mm
- (Dimensions without fastening material)
- Material: Borosilicate glass (tube), acetal (lid, base), aluminum (rings), stainless steel (filter), silicone (RGBpx ring)
- Filling volume: 230 ml
- Connections: 2x G1 / 4 inches
- 1x RGBpx ring with 13 RGB LEDs
- Type: digitally addressable RGB
- Connection: 2x proprietary (aqua computer RGBpx, 1x input, 1x output)
-Cable length: 50 cm
- Compatibility RGBpx ring: Aqua computer control unit with RGBpx output
- D5-NEXT pump:
- Operating voltage: 12 V DC voltage
-Power consumption: 65 W (including fan and RGBpx lighting)
- Fan output power: max. 25 W.
- Delivery head: 3.7 m (at 12 V)
Features: RGB-LED lighting, integrated pressure compensation membrane, pre-installed D5-NEXT pump, integrated stainless steel filter, suitable for wall and floor mounting