- Made of durable borosilicate glass and acetal
- With removable stainless steel filter in the base
- Wall and floor mounting hardware included
The features of the ULTITUBE D5 50 expansion tank in detail
The ULTITUBE 50 expansion tank from aqua computer is equipped with a tube made of borosilicate glass. In contrast to the commonly used plexiglass, borosilicate glass has a very high hardness and scratch resistance. It also has excellent chemical and thermal resistance and only expands very slightly when heated.
Both ends of the glass tube are firmly connected to metal rings made of black anodized aluminum, which do not come into contact with the cooling medium. The clever design means there is no need for internal struts or additional tubes. The lid and base of the ULTITUBE 50 are made of durable acetal and are screwed to the aluminum rings and tube.
The glass tube has a wall thickness of 5 mm and an outside diameter of 65 mm. A filter made of stainless steel wire mesh is integrated into the base of the AGB. The filter holds back particles and eliminates annoying air bubbles. The filter element is easily removable and can be cleaned under running water. The seal in the lid of the expansion tank is designed as a molded rubber part for easy installation and is therefore securely positioned when the lid is screwed on.
- Dimensions: 72 x 100 x 72 mm (W x H x D)
- Glass tube diameter: 65 mm
- (Dimensions without fastening material)
- Material: Borosilicate glass (tube), acetal (lid, base), aluminum (rings), stainless steel (filter)
- Filling volume: 110 ml
- Connections: 2x G1/4 inch