The sensor offers a very accurate resolution of 16,000 CPI. Striking is the large perforated top of the professional gaming mouse. Through the holes in the shell, it comes to a weight of only 69 grams without cables. Underneath, the chic RGB lighting comes to light, bringing out the inner mechanics of the mouse. The durable Omron switches provide the long life of the Xtrfy M4 RGB gaming mouse.
The features of the Xtrfy M4 RGB gaming mouse at a glance:
- Precise tournament gaming mouse with six buttons and scroll wheel
- Low weight of only 69 grams (without cable)
- Ergonomic design for right-handed people
- High-accuracy 16,000 CPI optical sensor
- 1,000 hertz polling rate and one millisecond response time
- Super slippery mouse feet and flexible, fabric sheathed cable
- Matte UV coating on the top
Xtrfy M4 RGB Gaming Mouse: tournament mouse with optical sensor
Pixart's modern PWM 3389 sensor scans the ground with 16,000 CPI and impresses with its extremely high precision. A CPI switch on the bottom of the Xtrfy M4 allows sensor sensitivity changes. The M4 is designed for very fast mouse movements up to 400 IPS (inches per second, about 1016 cm / s). The sampling rate via USB is 1,000 hertz. Signal processing is provided by a 32-bit microcontroller from ARM.
The special feature of the Xtrfy M4 are the holes on the top and bottom of the gaming mouse. They significantly reduce the overall weight of the mouse and allow a view of the mechanics inside. For safe handling and long durability, the mouse also has a dust and splash protection. The ergonomically shaped right-handed mouse comes with a total of six programmable buttons: In addition to the two main and the button on the top, there are two switches on the right side and the clickable scroll wheel.
RGB LED lighting and design
The Xtrfy M4 features 16.8 million colors of RGB LED lighting: a light stripe runs from the thumb buttons on the left side, across the front to the right outer edge. In addition, under the perforated upper shell is an illuminated Xtrfy logo. The scroll wheel is also illuminated. All settings can be made directly on the mouse. This Xtrfy M4 has a retro design inspired by a dark gray chassis, a light gray front panel and additional red buttons on the Commodore 64 and game consoles like the Nintendo Entertainment System.
- Dimensions: approx. 120 x 68 x 39 mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: approx. 69 g (without cable)
- Color: light gray (top) / dark gray (chassis, cable) / red (modifier keys)
- Resolution: 400/800 / 1,200 / 1,600 / 3,200 / 4,000 / 7,200 / 16,000 CPI
- Sensor: Pixart PWM 3389 (optical)
- Maximum acceleration: 50 G
- Maximum speed: 1 ms (latency)
- USB signal rate: 1,000 Hz polling rate
- Keys: 6 (programmable)
- Connection: USB (1.8 m long, braided cable)
- Lighting: RGB LEDs (16.8 million colors)