With the successor of the successful H1 Pro Xtrfy sets again accents. The new version has been improved by using lighter drivers to further reduce the overall weight.
The features of the Xtrfy H2 at a glance:
- Specially designed for gaming and eSports
- High quality materials and low weight
- Shape memory polymer for permanent adjustment of the ear cushions
- High frequency response for crystal clear sound
- Removable microphone
- Comprehensive compatibility
The Xtrfy H2 by gamers for gamers
The H2 Pro Gamer Headset is designed to give gamers and e-sports enthusiasts optimal game support. In doing so, Xtrfy has resorted to the experience of professional players - the result is a high-quality headset with selected components and features that really enhance the player's performance. This applies not only to the technology of the Xtrfy H2, but also to the materials used.
This begins with the lightweight but sturdy aluminum bracket, which is encased in shape-memory polymer, thus comfortably nestling against the head. The ear cushions, which completely surround the ear, are made of the material, which fits seamlessly to the shape of the user and retains the shape over a longer period of time. The polymer is covered with comfortable PU leather. With a total of 360 grams, the Xtrfy H2 remains extremely light.
The rich sound is provided by two dynamic 53-mm drivers, which can really reproduce any sound with a frequency response of an amazing 15 to 25,000 Hz at an impedance of 32 ohms. The unidirectional microphone is detachable and has a frequency response of 45 to 18,000 Hz.
The connection is made via a 4-pin or optionally a double three-pin 3.5 mm jack plug, which is enclosed as an adapter. The plugs are of course coated with gold to increase the conductivity. The braided cable is 1.2 meters long. A two meter long extension cable is also included.
- Weight: 360 g (with cable)
- Color: Black
- Construction: closed
- Speaker size: 53 mm
- Frequency response: 15 to 25,000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Construction: removable
- Frequency response: 45 to 18,000 Hz
- Connection: 3.5 mm jack plug (four-pole, 2x three-pole adapter included)
- Range: 1.2 m (2 m extension cable included)
- Ear pads: shape memory polymer, PU leather (interchangeable)
- Compatibility: PC, Mac, PS4, PS4 Pro, Xbox One and One S, mobile devices and VR headsets with optional adapter