Of its total of 54 RGB LEDs, 18 are each in the two outer light rings. Nine additional LEDs each with 16.8 million colors illuminate the milk-white, transparent rotor blades in the two inner rings from the center of the fan outwards. This four-zone lighting gives the fan its name.
The Thermaltake-Riing-Quad-14-RGB-TT-Premium-Edition-Radiator-Fans at a glance:
- Thermaltake Riing Quad fan in a pack of 3
- Four light rings and 54 addressable LEDs per fan
- Configurable with extensive NeonMaker light editing software
- Designed for high static pressure & optimized for radiators
- Extremely quiet thanks to the hydraulic bearing
- Including RGB controller
The Thermaltake-Riing-Quad-14-RGB-TT-Premium-Edition-Radiator-Fans in detail
Thermaltake offers the Riing Quad 14 RGB radiator fan as a three-piece set of 140 mm fans, which is predestined for use with a 360 mm radiator. Thermaltake ensures a particularly high static pressure of 1.71 mm H2O and a delivery volume of 102.22 m³ / h. The maximum speed of the Riing Quad fan is 1400 rpm at only 26.1 decibels.
To further optimize the background noise, the Thermaltake Riing Quad fan has a particularly low-noise, hydraulic bearing. The entire housing of the fan is rubberized, which helps to reduce vibrations.
Attention: An RGB controller from Thermaltake is included to control the lighting effects. It controls the fans via the USB interface and can change the speed as well as the lighting. For the software, Thermaltake relies on its in-house solution NeonMaker Light Editing.
Attention: The Thermaltake Riing Quad fan has a 9-pin connection, which is identical to the 9-pin USB 2.0 connector. Under no circumstances should the fan be connected directly to a 9-pin USB port on the mainboard.
- Dimensions: 140 x 140 x 25 mm
- Weight: 238 g (per fan)
- Material: Plastic
- Color white
- Volume: max. 26.1 dB (A)
- Speed: 500 - 1400 rpm
- Funding volume: max. 102.22 m³ / h
- Air pressure: max. 1.71 mm H2O
- 12 V / 0.12 A, 5 V / 0.9 A (per fan)
- 12 V / 4.32 W, 5 V / 13.5 W (three fans)
- Lighting (per fan):
- 4 separate rings, a total of 54 RGB LEDs (16.8 million colors)
- Connection: 9-pin (can only be used with the included controller)
- Software: NeonMaker Light Editing
Scope of delivery:
- 3x Riing Quad 14 fans
- 1x controller
- 1x controller cable
- 1x bridge cable
- 1x power cable (on 4-pin Molex)
- 12x short screws
- 12x long screws
-1x double-sided tape