The sensor ensures extremely high precision and the 2.4Ghz connection enables an almost negligible latency of less than a millisecond. With Bluetooth, a particularly flexible and battery-saving connection is also available and the RGB-illuminated mouse wheel makes the Rival 3 Wireless a real eye-catcher.
The SteelSeries Rival 3 Wireless Gaming Mouse at a glance:
- Ergonomic design for perfect gaming
- Long battery life of up to 400 hours
- Long-lasting switches for 60 million clicks
- High-end sensor TrueMove Air with 18,000 DPI
- Quantum 2.0 Dual Wireless with 2.4 GHz radio and Bluetooth
- 2.4 GHz radio for extremely low latency (- Flexible Bluetooth for universal and battery-saving connection
- Configurable RGB-LED lighting in the mouse wheel
- Onboard storage and extensive settings with the SteelSeries Engine
- Innovative TrueMove Air Sensor for extremely precise tracking
The TrueMove Air sensor, designed for high-end gaming, enables absolutely interference-free tracking of mouse movements and thus unprecedented precision and security for professional gamers. With a sampling rate of up to 18,000 DPI and an acceleration of up to 40 G, this special sensor is designed for absolute top performance.
Another special feature of the Rival 3 Wireless is certainly the optional use of only one battery, which reduces the weight to 95 grams and thus enables smoother and faster mouse movements. With two inserted batteries, the wireless mouse can be operated for a full 400 hours without interruption, the weight increases to 106 grams.
Rival 3 Wireless: ergonomic gaming without cables
The shape of the Rival 3 Wireless is ideal for several types of grip. Whether fingertip or claw grip, the mouse can always be operated comfortably and precisely. Equipped with six freely programmable buttons, the SteelSeries Rival 3 Wireless is the ideal companion for various types of games.
Both main buttons are equipped with extremely durable mechanical switches and have a lifespan of 60 million clicks. Another button for changing the DPI and the clickable mouse wheel are located on the top of the mouse. The thumb buttons on the left side of the mouse, which are ergonomically favorable and intuitive to use, are also useful.
Clever RGB lighting & onboard storage
And of course the Rival 3 wireless gaming mouse also has configurable RGB lighting. It can be freely configured using the SteelSeries Engine software. The lighting can show the charge level of the battery and also inform you about incoming in-game notifications.
Key assignments, parameter settings and more are also implemented via the SteelSeries Engine. Thanks to the fast processor and the onboard memory, DPI settings, individual lighting effects, hot keys and macros can be saved directly on the mouse and thus independently of the software.
- Dimensions: 120 x 38 x 67 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 95/106 g (1 battery / 2 batteries)
- Color: Black
- Layout: right-handed operation
- Sensor: TrueMove Air (optical)
- Resolution: 18,000 DPI
- IPS: 400
- Acceleration: 40 G
- Keys: 6 (total)
- 2 main buttons, 1 up, 2 left, 1 scroll wheel with button
- Lighting: mouse wheel
- 2.4 GHz radio