The heat sink closes at the top with a black cover plate and TUF logo. In addition, the processor cooler is equipped with a PWM-controlled 120 mm fan, which features distinctive yellow vibration dampers and RGB LED lighting.
The Scythe Kotetsu Mark II TUF Gaming Alliance CPU cooler at a glance:
- Asymmetric tower design with four heatpipes
- Includes 120mm fan with RGB LED lighting
- PWM-controlled 300 - 1200 revolutions per minute
- Low volume of 4.0 - 24.9 dB (A)
- High air throughput of 28.2 - 86.93 m³ / h
- 0.0762 - 1.05 mm H2O static contact pressure
- High compatibility with AMD and Intel
- Scythe Kotetsu Mark II TUF Gaming Alliance: New Look, Proven Design
The Scythe Kotetsu Mark II TUF Gaming Alliance CPU Cooler has the same asymmetrically located heat sink as the regular version - it has been moved both back and side. As a result, the Kotetsu Mark II TUF Gaming Alliance offers a particularly long distance from the first PCI Express slot as well as excellent compatibility with memory modules with high heat sinks. The cooler features a 38 x 38 mm nickel plated copper bottom plate and four nickel plated copper heatpipes.
The contact points of the four heatpipes were sensibly distributed to the large aluminum heat sink and, together with eight risers, provide a high heat transfer capacity. The scope of supply includes a 120 mm fan, which can be supplemented if necessary by an additional model. The required brackets are part of the scope of delivery. The enclosed fan in the TUF Gaming Alliance design features a black frame and milky-white fan blades.
The TUZesigned Kaze Flex 120 RGB PWM fan from the Kaze Flex range from Scythe offers a very wide control range from 300 to 1200 rpm. Thus, the Kotetsu Mark II TUF Gaming Alliance from Ultra-Silent to Overclocking is ready for any purpose. The fan generates just 4 dB (A) at the minimum speed and, at maximum speed, provides a delivery volume of around 86.93 m³ / h. It also features RGB LED lighting connected to the motherboard via a 4-pin RGB (12VGRB) connector and software such as ASUS Aura Sync, Gigabyte RGB Fusion, MSI Mystic Light and ASRock Polychrome is.
The mounting kit provides very high compatibility for AMD (AM4, AM3 (+), AM2 (+), FM1, FM2 (+)) and Intel processors (115x, 2066, 1366, 2011 (-V3), 775). In addition, with its sturdy screw connection it guarantees a secure fit of the radiator even during transport. Thermal grease and installation instructions are also included and the low total height of 154 millimeters and the total weight of 645 grams make the Scythe Kotetsu Mark II TUF Gaming Alliance a versatile all-rounder that fits in just about every case.
- Dimensions (with fan): 136 x 154 x 85 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight (with fan): 645 g
- Material: nickel plated copper (bottom plate / heatpipes), aluminum (lamellas)
- Heatpipes: 4x Ø 6 mm
- Fan: 120 mm Kaze Flex 120 RGB PWM fan (4.0 - 24.9 dB (A), 300 - 1200 rpm, 28.2 - 86.93 m³ / h)
- 4-pin PWM
- 4-pin RGB (12VGRB)
- Intel: 775, 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-v3, 2066
- AMD: AM2 (+), AM3 (+), AM4, FM1, FM2 (+)