In the third step, these fans were then found in the housings of the Enthoo series again. So what is the fourth step of the young, but already very well-known brand PHANTEKS? Exact, housing accessories!
For fans of subtle RGB lighting, PHANTEKS now brings stylish digitally addressable RGB LED strips with a milky-transparent cover. This one-meter-long strip is equipped with a 3-pin plug and a 3-pin socket that can be connected to appropriate controllers or hubs from PHANTEKS. The individual strips can also be joined together by daisy chaining. An extension cable and an adapter for digitally addressable 3-pin connections (5VDG) according to equipped motherboards are also included in the package. This allows the lighting of the RGB LED strips to be controlled via the software of the mainboard manufacturers, such as ASUS Aura Sync, MSI Mystic Light Sync, Gigabyte RGB Fusion, ASRock Polychrome Sync and Razer Chroma.
The scope of supply also includes brackets and guides with 90 or 180 degree angles for the targeted placement of the strip in the housing. For example, the LED strip can be effortlessly attached to the motherboard. The brackets can be attached with the enclosed double-sided adhesive tape.
- Length: 1,000 mm
- Colors: RGB
- Connection: 3-pin 5 V (proprietary)
- Number of RGB LEDs: 70
- Voltage: 5V
- Power consumption: 10.5 W
- Amperage: 2.1A
- PHANTEKS Digital RGB Controller Hub
- ASUS Aura Sync (with 5VDG adapter)
- MSI Mystic Light Sync (with 5VDG adapter)
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion (with 5VDG adapter)
-- ASRock Polychrome Sync (with 5VDG adapter)
- Razer Chromas (with 5VDG adapter)
- Life expectancy (MTBF): 20,000 h
- Manufacturer's warranty: 2 years
- 1x 1,000 mm digitally addressable RGB LED strip
- 1x 600 mm adapter cable for connection to mainboards (3-pin, proprietary to 5VDG)
- 4x 90 ° bracket
- 4x 180 ° bracket
- 4x 180 ° bracket flat
- 12x double sided tape