PHANTEKS calls this power combo. Though designed primarily for PHANTEKS 'Evolv X enclosures, the PSUs can be accommodated in any other case that supports a two-system design because of their ATX format. Of course, the Revolt series is provided with the Platinum certificate, so that both systems are reliably powered.
The PHANTEKS Revolt X 80+ Platinum Power Supply at a Glance:
- 1000-watt power supply with enormously strong 83-A-Singlerail
- High efficiency thanks to 80Plus Platinum certificate
- Quiet 135mm fan
- Fully modular cable management
- Two 24-pin ATX cables, 3x 8- / 4 + 4-pin ATX cables
- Eight 6 + 2-pin PCIe connectors and 16 SATA connectors
- High-end technology for power packs of the upper class
In order to supply the energy for two systems, PHANTEKS relies on proven technology, which comes from the renowned manufacturer Seasonic. In addition there are the 105 ° high performance capacitors from Japan and largely cable-free connectors. All components are housed on a board specially developed by PHANTEKS. This is how the Revolt power supplies ensure stability and, above all, reliability.
The Revolt X power supplies deliver power to two systems through dedicated connectors. The power supply comes with two 24-pin ATX cables, which can be connected to the respective motherboards. For the additional power supply of motherboard are the power supply three cables with a total of four 8-pin or 4 + 4-pin connectors included. Eight 6 + 2-pin connectors on four cables can supply graphics cards with power. And for the supply of data carriers or other peripheral devices there are a total of 16 connections on four cables.
High efficiency thanks to Platinum certification
The particularly high efficiency meets the requirements of 80 Plus Platinum and thus surpasses 94/92/90 percent at 50/20/100 percent load (at 115 volts input voltage). Efficiency continues to increase in the European 230-volt grid. Compared to simpler power supplies with gold certification, the PHANTEKS Revolt X 80+ Platinum therefore saves a good 20 watts. In addition, the waste heat is minimized, which benefits the cooling and extends the life.
The necessary air flow for cooling is provided by a particularly slow rotating 135 mm fan with a particularly durable double ball bearing. PHANTEKS 'entry into the high-end segment can not only convince with voltage quality, but also with particularly low operating noise and good cooling. The unusually high manufacturer's warranty of twelve years exceeds the current standard of the luxury class.
A clear highlight of the PHANTEKS Revolt X 80+ Platinum power supply is the gigantic equipment with connections: In addition to the two 20 + 4-pin ATX plugs for two boards, four 8-pin or 4 + 4-pin 12V plugs can be high Supply processors. For the graphics cards, there are eight eight 6 + 2-pin PCIe connectors on four cable harnesses. Even render setups with multiple GPUs can be operated without adapter-craft solutions. The other components are supplied with 16 SATA and three 4-pin Molex connectors. As a result, each power supply unit of the new Revolt series can permanently provide special services. A successful entry into the market for high-end power supplies!
- Dimensions: 150 x 86 x 170 mm (W x H x D)
- Fan: 135 mm (automatic control)
- Color: Black (power adapter, fan)
- Efficiency: at least 92/90/89 percent at 50/20/100 percent utilization. Meets the requirements of 80 Plus Platinum. Efficiency in the European 230 - Volt grid is up to two percentage points higher
- Active PFC
- Form factor: ATX12V 2.4 / EPS12V 2.92
- Power: 1,000 W
- + 3.3V: 25A
- + 5V: 25A
- + 3.3V & + 5V combined: 125W
- + 12V: 996W / 83A
- -12V: 3.6W / 0.3A
- + 5Vsb: 15W / 3A
- Mainboard: 2x 20 + 4-pin ATX12V / EPS12V
- CPU: 4x 4 + 4-pin / 8-pin ATX12V / EPS12V
- 4x2 6 + 2-pin PCIe (total 8x 6 + 2-pin PCIe)
- 4x4 SATA (total 16x SATA)
- 1x3 4-pole molex
- OVP (protection against overvoltage and undervoltage)
- SCP (short circuit) OPP (overload) OCP (overcurrent on rails +12, +3.3 and +5 volts)
Manufacturer's warranty: 5 years