The noble Glacier Dual Evo from PHANTEKS fits on the PCBs of ASUS-Dual-RTX-2060/2070/2080-SUPER-Evo graphics cards. Thanks to the optimized channel structure and nickel-plated copper block, efficient cooling of the GPU, memory and voltage converter is guaranteed. The heat sink ensures through its cover made of transparent acrylic glass with black aluminum cover and the integrated RGB lighting for an absolutely unique and elegant look.
The PHANTEKS Glacier Dual Evo water cooler at a glance:
- Custom-fit for dual RTX 2060, 2070 and 2080 SUPER Evo graphics cards from ASUS
- Effective cooling performance thanks to the base made of nickel-plated copper
- - Impressive look thanks to the cover made of acrylic glass with aluminum cover
- Four G1 / 4-inch connections for integration into the circuit
- Digitally addressable RGB LED lighting (14 LEDs, 3-pin, 5VDG)
- compatible with original ASUS backplate
- Optics and connections of the PHANTEKS Glacier Dual Evo water cooler
It is a full block design, which covers all relevant heat sources of the graphics card and thus effectively cools - i.e. the GPU, the memory and the voltage converter. Nickel-plated copper and an optimized channel structure are used to optimally transfer the heat.
The lid is made of transparent acrylic glass and a cover made of black anodized aluminum. The connection terminal has four holes (G1 / 4-inch thread). Due to the flat design of the cooler, the connection of several graphics cards in a network is also possible without any problems.
The digitally addressable RGB LED lighting is equipped with the same RGB connections that are used with other PHANTEKS products and can be controlled via the RGB LED control (if available) of a PHANTEKS housing. A 3-pin connector (5VDG) enables connection to corresponding mainboards. Compatibility with the Gigabyte RGB Fusion, ASRock Polychrome Sync, ASUS Aura Sync, MSI Mystic Light and Razer Chroma RGB LED headers is also available.
The sealing ring of the PHANTEKS Glacier Dual Evo is made from high-quality Viton. The material is also used in the aerospace industry. It has an extremely long shelf life and is highly resistant to high temperatures and reactive liquids.
Why should I cool my graphics card with water?
Top performance is still bought in the graphics card segment with an equally top heat development. Because only if the clock screw is turned as far as it will go and the calculation units are used right down to the last segment can the decisive advantage be achieved over the competition. Smaller structure widths and more efficient layouts can limit this problem, but they cannot be completely eliminated. Because, as expected, the next generation will be challenged to the maximum.
The problem is exacerbated by overclocking because the temperatures can reach critical values. In short: If you want a low volume in game mode or even when benching and possibly want to turn the clock screw at the same time, you can hardly avoid water cooling. In addition to the usual components (radiator, pump, expansion tank), a suitable cooler is of course necessary for the NVIDIA-RTX-2060/2070/2080-SUPER-ASUS dual-Evo graphics cards - like this model from the Wakü specialist PHANTEKS.
Note 1: Connections that are not included in the scope of delivery are required for integration into the cooling circuit. The original cooler must be removed before assembly, which invalidates the manufacturer's guarantee!
Note 2: Since compatibility can be expanded with new graphics cards and the scope of delivery can change in rare cases, please check on the manufacturer's website whether you can use the PHANTEKS-Glacier-Dual-Evo water cooler and which accessories are included with the water cooling block.
Note 3: No additional backplate is required for this Glacier GPU water cooler, since the existing backplate of compatible graphics cards can be used!
- Material: nickel-plated copper (bottom), acrylic (lid), aluminum (cover), brass (sealing plug)
- Color: black, silver
- Thread: 4x G1 / 4 inches
- Dimensions: 120.33 x 18.9 x 263.7 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 0.87 kg (without liquid)
- Number: 14 RGB LEDs
- Connection: 3-pin, 5VDG
- Compatibility: ASRock Polychrome Sync, MSI Mystic Light Sync, Gigabyte RGB Fusion, ASUS Aura Sync, Razer Chroma
- Asus Dual RTX 2060 SUPER EVO
- Asus Dual RTX 2070 EVO
- Asus Dual RTX 2070 SUPER EVO
- Asus Dual RTX 2080 EVO
- Asus Dual RTX 2080 SUPER EVO
- Asus Dual RTX 2080 SUPER EVO V2
- Scope of delivery:
- 1x PH-GB2080ASDEVO_BK01 water cooler
- 1x PH-NDC thermal paste
- 2x Phanteks plugs
- 1x digital RGB LED (pre-installed)
- 1x D-RGB LED Cable (for Phanteks housing)
- 12x thermal pad 1 (10 x 12 x 0.5mm)
- 1x thermal pad 2 (66 x 12 x 0.5mm)
- 1x thermal pad 3 (107 x 12 x 0.5mm)
- 1x thermal pad 4 (105 x 8 x 1mm)
- 1x thermal pad 5 (107 x 12 x 1.5mm)
- 15x M2.5x5 screws and washers
- 1x instruction manual