The fan runs pleasantly quietly with a maximum of 19.6 dB (A) and still offers an air throughput of up to 8.9 m³ / h and a static pressure of 1.95 mm H2O.
The features of the Noctua NF-A4X10 PWM fan at a glance:
- SSO2 bearings for high performance, quiet operation and long life
- Pressure-optimized rotor blades with high static pressure & high flow rate
- Incl. L.N.A. and OmniJoin adapter cable for maximum flexibility
- Flow Acceleration Channels for a smoother running sound
- 5,000 revolutions per minute at 8.9 m³ / h & 19.6 dB (A)
- PWM control between 1,000 and 5,000 RPM
- Convincing quality with 6 years manufacturer's warranty
The Noctua NF-A4X10 PWM in detail
The impeller of the NF-A4X10 PWM is equipped on the suction side with so-called flow acceleration channels. Acceleration of the airflow in the critical outer regions of the fan blades reduces suction vortex shedding, resulting in higher efficiency and lower turbulence-related noise emissions.
Noctua's Advance Acoustic Optimization (AAO) frames incorporate built-in vibration bumpers, as well as a stepped inlet area (Stepped Inlet Design) and an interior microstructure (Inner Surface Microstructures) for even better performance / noise efficiency.
Made of extra-soft silicone anti-vibration pads reduce the transmission of minimal vibration and are compatible with all standard screws and commercially available mounting systems or fan brackets used in CPU coolers. The fan is equipped with the further optimized second generation of Noctua's proven SSO storage system. With SSO2, the back magnet sits closer to the fan axis for even better stabilization, resulting in further improved precision and durability.
Noctua's fans are known for their impeccable quality and outstanding longevity. Like all Noctua fans, the NF-A4X10 PWM has an MTBF specification of over 150,000 hours and comes with a full 6-year manufacturer's warranty.
The fan is not suitable for operation on motherboard headers due to the 5V specification.
- Dimensions: 40 x 40 x 25 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: Plastic
- Speed (+/- 10%): 1,000 to 5,000 rpm
- Rotational. with L.N.A. (+/- 10%): 3,700 rpm
- Max. Throughput: 8.9 m³ / h
- Max. Flow rate with L.N.A .: 8.9 m³ / h
- Max. Static pressure: 1.95 mm H2O
- Max. Static pressure with L.N.A .: 1.21 mm H2O
- Max. Volume: 19.6 dB (A)
- Voltage: 12V
- Power consumption: 0.48 W, 0.04 A
- Connection: 4-pin PWM
- Life expectancy: 150,000 h
- Manufacturer's warranty: 6 years
- 4-pin Y-cable
- Low-Noise Adapter (L.N.A.)
- OmniJoin Adapter Set
- 30 cm cable extension
- 4x fan screws
- 4x vibration inhibitor