Lian Li designers combine modern functionality with simple lines and a classic simple theme. The external parts combine with hair line brushed anodized finishing with a metallic look to create the traditional theme expected from Lian Li.
Internal structures are in a unique modular design, with everything arranged and designed to comply with end-users needs making Lian Li products user friendly as well as beautiful. There are no sharp edges inside the cases so users don’t need to worry about cutting their hands on jagged metal edges. The thermal dynamics are considered extensively and every consideration is put into the design to ensure the complete system can working at a lower temperature while still remaining relatively quiet.
• Handcrafted with high quality alumium sheet materal, with one line of diamond cut, it is a simple, minimalism design art work.
• Motherboard tray can be easy slide out of the chassis, user don't need to work in a narrow space inside the case.
• Lian Li designer looks into detail, PC-V351 has equipped anti-vibration kit on the chassis, to absorb the noise. Like the EMI spring, it absorb the vibration, and the top cover still easy to remove and close.
• There are four high quality aluminum case stands, it not only looks good, it also has rubber pads to absorb the vibration, and prevent scretch to the equipment under.
• To reduce the vibration from HDD,Lian Li included HDD anti-vibration kit which is?using the rubber ring to absorb the virbration to reduce the noise.
• To reduce the vibration from fans,Lian Li included fan anti-vibration kit which is?using the rubber ring to absorb the virbration to reduce the noise.
• Thermal Solution - Aluminum can remove heat four times faster than steel, therefore PC-V351's aluminum alloy chassis can help system to stay in cooler temperature, to extend the componet's lifecycle.
• PC-V351 equipped two 120mm intake fans, with low-RPM and high air flow, the fan is extremely silent and can bring a good volume of air from outside the case, keep the system cool.
• There is a 80mm exhaust fan at the rear of the chassis.The fan is extremely silent and can exhaust the hot air out of the system
• The openings on the bottom of the HDD cage to allow the air to cool the HDD.
• The PCI brackets have vent holes for extra cooling to PCI add-on cards.
• There is a 120mm fan on the top cover, exhaust the hot air out of the system to keep the hot air out of the system. 140mm intake fan fitted in the fornt of the chassis to input cool air through the HDD racks, and feed the cool air to the system, exhausted out by the PSU.
Case Type : Desktop / HTPC
279mm x 262mm x 373mm
(W x H x D)
Net Weight: 3.63kg
5.25" drive bay (External): 2
3.5" drive bay (External) : 1 ( Using 1 x 5.25)
3.5" drive bay (Internal) : 2
Expansion Slot: 4
Motherboard: Micro ATX
120mm Ball-Bearing Fan x 1 (1000RPM)
80mm Ball-Bearing Fan x 1 (1200RPM)
USB2.0 x 2
IEEE1394 x 1