An LED strip on the front of the housing, combined with the illuminated logo, creates atmospheric RGB lighting. The huge interior ensures easy access to hardware components and the large side panel made of tempered glass presents the interior effectively.
The features of the PC-V3000 Big-Tower at a glance
- High quality processed steel and aluminum chassis
- Motherboards from Mini-ITX to E-ATX
- I / O panel with USB Type-C and HDMI connection
- Comprehensive Custom Wakü support with 4 radiators up to 480 mm
- -9x 3.5 inch, 10x 2.5 inch disk slots
- 4x 120 mm fan pre-installed, 12x 120 mm or 8x 140 mm & 1x 120 mm possible
- Large side window in tempered glass & RGB lighting in the front
- Tool-free removable housing parts for easy access to the hardware
- Graphics cards up to 36 centimeters in length & CPU cooler to 17 centimeters
The features of the PC-V3000 Big-Tower in detail
The interior of the PC-V3000 offers plenty of space for drives. There are six removable 3.5-inch cages on the front. Three more are in the big PSU Shroud, which can also be equipped with 2.5-inch disks. There is also the option to mount two 2.5-inch drives behind and below the motherboard tray. First mounting option is also available 3.5-inch drives.
In addition to motherboards in the E-ATX form factor, ATX, Micro ATX and Mini ITX boards also fit into the housing. A cutout for easy installation of the CPU cooler is available in the mainboard tray. The CPU cooler may be 170 millimeters high. The power supply, which disappears in the PSU Shroud, can be up to 30 inches long and graphics cards up to 36 inches. Dismantling the drive cages adds extra space for pixel accelerators.
For extensive custom water cooling, the case offers enough space for up to four radiators. At the front, models up to 360 millimeters can be found at home, and 420 millimeter heat exchangers can be accommodated in the lid. In the case back even the installation of a 480-millimeter model is possible. For expansion tanks, there are mounting points directly in front of the mainboard tray or behind it, instead of the hard drive cage.
Lian Li equips the PC-V3000 with several pre-installed fans. Thus, in addition to the three 120-mm fans in the front, another in the back. In addition, three 140 or four 120 models can be mounted in the lid. The 120-millimeter fans in the front can also be replaced by two 140-millimeter versions. Practically, dust filters are already integrated in the lid, in the bottom and in the front.
All large aluminum panels and the Tempered Glass window can be removed without tools. Cable management is greatly simplified by multiple rubberized holes in the motherboard wall. The I / O panel is easily accessible at the top and offers, in addition to a modern USB Type-C port, two further USB 3.0 ports in the Type A format as well as audio ports and an HDMI output VR applications is practical.
- Dimensions: 245 x 625 x 605 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: brushed aluminum, steel, tempered glass
- Weight: approx. 12 kg
- Color: Black
- Form factor: E-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
Total fan possible:
- 3x 120 mm or 2x 140 mm (front)
- 1x 120 mm (back)
- 4x 120 mm or 3x 140 mm (cover)
- 4x 120 mm or 3x 140 mm (floor)
- 3x 120 mm (front side)
- 1x 120 mm (back)
- 1x 360 mm or 1x 280 mm (front)
- 1x 360 mm or 1x 420 mm (cover)
- 1x 480 mm or 420 mm (floor)
- Filter: cover, front, left side
- 9x 3.5 inches (internal)
- 10x 2.5 inches (internal)
- Power supply: 1x standard ATX (optional)
- Expansion Slots: 8
I / O panel:
- 2x USB 3.0 (internal connection)
- 1x USB 3.0 Type-C (internal connection)
- 1x HDMI
- 1x each audio in / out
- Maximum graphics card length: 360 mm
- Maximum CPU cooler height: 170 mm