The housing is based on a stable steel construction with a completely removable front cover and side panel made of tempered glass. The interior offers space for dual radiators, numerous drives and powerful hardware.
The features of the Lian Li LANCOOL 205M Micro-ATX case at a glance:
- High quality mini tower for mainboards up to Micro-ATX
- Tempered glass side panel
- Magnetic, removable dust filters
- Space for graphics cards up to 375 mm long
- Suitable for two 280 dual radiators
- Including two 120 millimeter fans, up to five fans possible
- Up to four data drives such as SSDs and hard drives are possible at the same time
LANCOOL 205M: Mini-Tower for air and water cooling
Those who rely on classic air cooling will really enjoy this case, because the LANCOOL 205M offers options for installing a total of five fans. Two 120 or 140 fans can be attached to the front and to the lid, and a 120 millimeter model can be attached to the rear.
Two 120 millimeter PWM fans are pre-installed from the factory. A maximum height of 160 millimeters is provided for CPU coolers. Lian Li has also thought of the installation of complete and custom water cooling systems: 240 or 280 dual radiators can be attached to the front and to the lid.
Chic and functional design
The LANCOOL 205M was specifically designed with a view to cooling high-performance hardware and offers numerous air inlets: The otherwise smooth front cover of the case is characterized by two wide mesh strips on the sides, which ensure good air intake. The back, the lid and the bottom of the case are also provided with generous air inlets and outlets.
The front and the cover are equipped with magnetic dust filters, the dust filter under the power supply is in a slot. Thus, all filters are removable and can be cleaned easily. The side parts are attached with knurled screws, which enables the housing to be opened without tools. Numerous openings make it easier to lay connection cables neatly.
Plenty of space for components and drives
The black interior offers plenty of space for high-performance hardware, for example for micro-ATX mainboards and high-performance gaming graphics cards with a length of up to 375 millimeters. Two 2.5-inch SSDs can be mounted on individual carriers on the back of the mainboard tray.
A drive cage for two 3.5 or 2.5 inch drives is located under the power supply cover of the LANCOOL 205M. An ATX power supply unit with a depth of up to 165 millimeters is located behind it. The I / O panel of the LANCOOL 205M offers two USB 3.0 type A ports and two three-pin 3.5 millimeter jack sockets for headsets.
- Dimensions: 205 x 400 x 415 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 6 kg
- Material: steel (chassis), tempered glass (left side panel)
- Color: Black
- Form factor: Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- Total fans possible:
- 2x 120 / 2x 140 mm (front)
- 2x 120 / 2x 140 mm (cover)
- 1x 120/1 x 140 mm (rear)
-1x 120 mm PWM (front)
- 1x 120 mm PWM (rear)
- 1x max. 240/280 mm (front)
- 1x max. 240/280 mm (cover)
- Filter: front, cover, power supply (removable)
- Drive bays:
- 2x 2.5 inches (MB tray)
- 2x 3.5 / 2.5 inch (drive cage)
- Power supply: 1x standard ATX (optional)
- Expansion slots: 4
I / O panel:
- 2x USB 3.0
- 2x 3.5 mm jack (3-pin, TRS, 1x audio-in / 1x audio-out)
- Maximum graphics card length: 375 mm
- Maximum CPU cooler height: 160 mm
- Maximum power supply length: 185 mm