The performance data of the fans can also be seen. Thanks to the 4-pin or the 5050 connector for RGB lighting and the 3-pin or 4-pin Molex connector for the power supply, they can be easily connected to almost all current motherboards. This kit with three fans also includes a controller (CFM36 V1.0) for a PCI slot, where all three fans and their RGB LEDs can be connected. The speed of the fan can be controlled via a rotary control, and there is also a remote control for the lighting.
The features of the Lamptron Nova RGB LED fans in a 3-pack at a glance:
- RGB LED fan with 12V 4-pin RGB and 3-pin power supply
- 600 to 1,400 rpm at 17 to 29 dB (A)
- Up to 1.98 mmH2O air pressure, up to 148 m³ / h volume flow
- Hydraulic bearing for a quiet and long running time, up to 150,000 hours
- Controller for the PCI slot with 3x 3-pin fan connector, 5x 4-pin RGB connector, including remote control
The features of the Lamptron Nova RGB LED fan in detail
The Lamptron 120mm fan is designed for efficient and quiet operation. The special design of the rotor blades ensures an optimal but quiet airflow, since air turbulences are largely reduced. As a result, proper cooling is achieved even at low speeds. The Nova fan has a noise level of only 29 dB (A) at a maximum speed of 1,400 rpm, consuming less than 0.3 watts.
Also the hydraulic bearings reduce the noise. At the same time, it ensures a long service life of up to 150,000 hours. The fan is also equipped with RGB LEDs. They are connected to the motherboard via a 12V 4-pin or 5050-pin connector. The cable length of the fan is 65 centimeters.
- Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25 mm (L x W x H)
- Color: Black (housing) / Transparent (fan blades)
- Flow rate: 21 - 148 m³ / h
- Static pressure: 0.37 - 1.98 mmH2O
- Speed: 600 - 1,400 rpm
- Noise level: 17 - 29 dB (A)
- Bearing: Hydraulic
- Cable length: 650 mm
- Connectors: 3-pin / 4-pin Molex (power)
- 12V 4-pin / 5050 pin (RGB)
- Lifetime: 150,000 hours
- 5x 4-pin RGB connector
- 3x 3-pin fan connector
- Power supply: 4-pin Molex