The adjustments offer a significant improvement in voltage regulation and are ideal for modern, powerful computers. In addition, there is the whisper-quiet 120 mm fan with a gentle and precise rotation curve and the optimized airflow, which make the power supply one of the quietest of its kind. With the modern design of the flexible, flat and partially modular cables for the numerous connections, the modular power supplies cut a fine figure in every high-end gaming system.
The Kolink Modular Power 850W power supply at a glance:
- 840 watts and 70 amps on the 12 volt rail
- 80 PLUS bronze certificate for high efficiency
- ATX form factor with a length of 160 millimeters
- Partly modular cable management, modern look with flat black cables
- Connections: 1x 24-pin, 2x 4 + 4-pin, 4x 6 + 2-pin, 8x SATA, 4x Molex & 1x S4P
- Kolink Modular Power: Full power with high efficiency
The 850 watt model of the Modular Power series offered here has sufficient connections and power for fast gaming computers with basic equipment. The electronics deliver up to 840 watts and 70 amps on the +12 volt line, while the +3.3 and +5 volt rails provide 130 watts and 20 amps each. The particularly high level of efficiency meets the requirements of 80 Plus Bronze 230V EU and thus exceeds 85/82/82 percent at 50/20/100 percent load (at 230 volts input voltage). The highly efficient circuit design has independent DC-to-DC converters for the 3.3 and 5 volt outputs, which ensures extremely precise voltage regulation.
The power supplies of the Modular Power series are cooled by 120 fans with long-life and quiet slide bearings that offer a precise rotation curve. Thanks to the optimized airflow, the fans and thus the entire power supply remain whisper-quiet. In addition to the 20 + 4-pin for the mainboard, the Kolink Modular Power has a 4 + 4-pin connector for the power supply of the processor and four 6 + 2-pin connectors for dedicated graphics cards. Eight SATA, four Molex connectors and one S4P connector are available for the other components. The flat, flexible, completely black and partially modular cables have a modern look and optically fit into almost any gaming setup.
For the good of the environment, the manufacturer does not include an IEC cable for the mains connection.
- Dimensions: 150 x 86 x 160 mm (W x H x D)
- Fan: 120 mm (automatic control)
- Efficiency: at least 85/82/82 percent at 50/20/100 percent load, 80 PLUS bronze certified
- Active PFC
- Form factor: ATX12V 2.3
- Power: 850 W.
- + 3.3V: 20 A
- + 5V: 20 A
- 3.3V + 5V: 130W
- + 12V: 840 W / 70 A
- -12V: 0.3 A (3.6 W)
- + 5Vsb: 2.5 A (12.5 W)
- Connections (partially modular):
- 1x 20 + 4-pin (600 mm, fixed)
- 1x 4 + 4-pin (600 mm, fixed)
- 1x2 6 + 2-pin PCIe (500 + 150 mm, fixed)
- 1x2 6 + 2-pin PCIe (500 + 150 mm, modular)
- 3x2 SATA + 1 Molex (450 + 150 + 150 mm, modular)
- 1x2 SATA + 1 Molex + 1 S4P (450 + 150 + 150 + 150 mm, modular)
- Protection circuits:
- OVP / UVP (protection against overvoltage and undervoltage)
- SCP (short circuit)
- OPP (overload)
- OCP (overcurrent on rails +12, +3.3 and +5 volts)
- MTBF: 100,000 hours
- Manufacturer's guarantee: 3 years