The subtle mesh is used to supply air for a proper airflow. The side part made of tinted tempered glass allows a look inside, for example on an ATX mainboard. The Midi-Tower also fits powerful hardware and enough drives to accommodate an optimal gaming system. This makes the Kolink Inspire K7 ARGB the ideal housing for bargain hunters with a sense for extraordinary design.
The Kolink Inspire K7 ARGB Midi-Tower at a glance:
- Eye-catching front in carbon fiber look with mesh cut-out and ARGB strip
- Tempered glass side panel and power supply cover for a tidy look
- 1x pre-installed 120 mm ARGB fan on the back
- Space for up to 6x 120 mm fans, 280 radiators on the front
- Space for graphics cards up to 335 mm long and CPU coolers up to 160 mm
- I / O panel with 1x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0 and RGB LED control
- Space for 2x 3.5 / 2.5-inch and 2x 2.5-inch drives
- Inspire K7 ARGB: Inexpensive midi case from Kolink for gamers
The Kolink Inspire K7 ARGB is a very affordable midi tower that is suitable for style-conscious gamers. It can hold graphics cards up to 33.5 cm long. The front with the subtle mesh for the air supply is particularly striking. The front in a carbon fiber look is accentuated by a digitally addressable RGB LED strip, which can be controlled either via a switch on the I / O panel or directly via the mainboard. On the top of the front cover is the I / O panel with the two USB 2.0 ports and the USB 3.0 connection as well as the controller for the RGB lighting. A side part made of tinted tempered glass rounds off the stylish design of the Inspire K7 RGB.
Inside there is space for an ATX, Micro-ATX or a Mini-ITX mainboard. Installed graphics cards can be a whopping 33.5 millimeters long, for CPU coolers with 160 millimeters there is enough space for most common models. For cable management, there are optimally placed cable bushings on the mainboard tray and in the power supply cover, as well as enough space between the mainboard tray and the right side panel. Power supplies can be up to 180 millimeters long.
Lush cooling options, plenty of space for drives
The spacious gaming case has space for up to six 120 mm fans. In addition to the already occupied 120 millimeter slot on the back, there are two more on the lid and on the front. The pre-installed fan is equipped with digitally addressable RGB lighting that, like the LED strip on the front, can be controlled either via the I / panel or a correspondingly equipped mainboard. A magnetic dust filter on the lid ensures that the hardware does not dust inside. There is also a filter on the front behind the ventilation slots. Of course, the power supply on the underside is also protected from dust. There is also enough space for water cooling. A 280 radiator can be accommodated on the front. With 160 millimeters, there is also enough space for CPU coolers.
Drop-and-lock slots are located behind the power supply cover, in which either two 3.5 or 2.5 inch drives can be accommodated. Two additional 2.5-inch data carriers can be screwed onto the power supply cover. With its spacious interior, the Kolink Inspire K7 ARGB is predestined to implement powerful gaming setups.
- Dimensions: 440 x 190 x 400 mm (H x W x D)
- Material: steel (housing), tempered glass (side part), plastic (front)
- Weight: approx.6.5 kg
- Color: Black
- Form factor: ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- Total fans possible:
- 3x 120 mm / 2x 140 mm (front)
- 2x 120 mm (lid)
- 1x 120 mm (back)
- 1x 120 mm (back, ARGB)
- Radiator mountings:
- 1x max. 240/280 mm (front)
- 1x max. 120 mm (back)
- Drive bays:
- 2x 3.5 / 2.5 inches max. (internal, behind the power supply cover)
- 2x 2.5 inches max. (internal, on the power supply cover)
- Power supply: 1x standard ATX (optional)
- Expansion slots: 7
- I / O panel:
- 1x USB 3.0
- 2x USB 2.0
- 2x 3.5 mm jack (1x audio in / out)
- RGB control
- Maximum graphics card length: 335 mm (310 mm with installed radiator)
- Maximum CPU cooler height: 160 mm
- Maximum power supply length: 180 mm