With the option of installing several large radiators, this gem is suitable for exclusive high-end builds.
The features of the Jonsbo MOD5 Showcase-Big-Tower at a glance:
- Elaborate showcase design
- Digitally addressable RGB LED lighting
- Suitable for mainboards from ATX, MATX, ITX
- Open design with covers made of aluminum and tempered glass
- Space for two 360 and one 240 radiators
- A total of up to nine fans possible
- For up to 3x 3.5 / 2.5-inch and 1x 3.5-inch drives
Jonsbo MOD5: design and functionality combined
A total of nine 120 mm fans can be installed in the Jonsbo MOD5: three fans on the front, two on the lid, three on the bottom and one on the rear of the Big Tower. A maximum height of 180 mm is provided for processor coolers, so that there are no restrictions when choosing a CPU cooler.
The Jonsbo MOD5 shows its real strengths when it comes to water cooling. Up to 360 mm large triple radiators can be mounted on the front and on the floor and a 240 mm large dual radiator on the lid. This makes the MOD5 suitable for complex custom loops that are able to cool heavily overclocked high-end hardware.
Space for drives and components
Main boards in Mini-ITX, Micro-ATX, ATX or E-ATX format (up to 287 mm) can be attached to the mainboard tray. With a maximum length of 400 millimeters, there is also plenty of space for graphics cards. The Jonsbo MOD5 offers a total of seven expansion slots.
The ATX power supply is installed in the floor of the Jonsbo MOD5 and can be up to 220 mm long. There is space for two 3.5 / 2.5-inch drives on the back of the mainboard tray. Another drive with 3.5 or 2.5 inches can be mounted on the carrier for the pump unit and the expansion tank at the bottom of the housing, if this is not needed for Wakü components. Instead of the 240 mm radiator, a 3.5 inch drive can also be mounted on the cover.
Connections and lighting
In addition to the mandatory power button, the I / O panel offers a 3.5 mm jack socket for headphones and a microphone as well as two USB 3.0 Type A ports and a USB 3.1 Type C port.
The Jonsbo MOD5 is equipped with digitally addressable RGB lighting. This is connected to the mainboard via a 3-pin connection (5V) and can be controlled and synchronized via the software interface of the respective mainboard manufacturer.
- Dimensions: 255 x 635 x 600 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: aluminum, steel, tempered glass
- Weight: 9 kg
- Color: anthracite (gray, outside) / black (inside)
- Mainboard form factor: ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- Fan (possible):
- 3x 120 mm (front)
- 2x 120 mm (cover)
- 3x 120 mm (bottom)
- 1x 120 mm (rear)
- Fan (pre-installed): none
- Dust filter: none
- Radiators (possible):
- 1x 360 mm (front)
- 1x 240 mm (cover)
- 1x 360 mm (floor)
- Drive bays:
- 2x 3.5 / 2.5 inch (MB tray)
- 1x 3.5 / 2.5 inch (AGB bracket on the floor)
- 1x 3.5 inch (if you do not use a lid radiator)
- Power supply: ATX (optional)
- Expansion slots: 7
- I / O panel:
- 2x USB 3.0 type A
- 2x 3.5 mm jack (3-pin, TRS, audio in / out)
- Maximum CPU cooler height: 180 mm
- Maximum graphics card length: 400 mm
- Maximum network part length: 220 mm