The futuristic design with large sides made of tempered glass puts hardware in the limelight. The large big tower has an open housing design with plenty of airflow and plenty of space inside.
The features of the Jonsbo MOD3 at a glance:
- Showcase case by Jonsbo in black
- Big tower with a futuristic look
- Open-frame design for massive airflow
- Side panels made of tempered glass
- For mainboards up to E-ATX form factor
- Space for up to 6x 120 mm fans and 1x 360 radiator
- MOD3: Jonsbo's futuristic showcase case
The angular MOD3 is the eye-catcher in every setup with its extraordinary and futuristic design. Thanks to the large side panels made of tempered glass, powerful gaming hardware can be perfectly presented.
A mainboard up to the form factor E-ATX has space in the aluminum housing. Graphics cards up to a length of 400 millimeters can be attached to it, CPU coolers can be up to 170 millimeters high. With a 3.5-inch or up to three 2.5-inch drives, the angular showcase can also hold enough data carriers.
Thanks to the airy open frame design with the large recesses, an optimal air supply is guaranteed. In total, the Jonsbo MOD3 can accommodate up to six 120 mm fans. For water-cooled systems, a 360 mm radiator can be placed in the cover of the housing. The I / O panel offers two USB 3.0 ports and two 3.5 mm audio sockets.
- Dimensions: 232 x 620 x 647 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: aluminum, tempered glass
- Weight: 8 kg
- Color: Black
- Form factor: E-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- - Fan (overall possible):
- 3x 120 mm (front)
- 3x 120 mm (cover)
- Radiator mountings:
-- 1x max. 360 mm (cover)
- Drive bays:
- 1x 2.5 / 3.5 inch
- 2x 2.5-inch
- Power supply: 1x standard ATX (optional)
- Expansion slots: 7
I / O panel:
- 2x USB 3.0
- 2x 3.5mm audio
- Maximum graphics card length: 400 mm
- - Maximum CPU cooler height: 170 mm
- Maximum length of ATX power supply: 195 mm