The C5 relies on a subtle exterior with brushed aluminum and a tempered glass side panel. The midi tower offers plenty of space for powerful hardware and skilfully stages it.
The features of the Jonsbo C5 Midi Tower case at a glance:
- Noble midi tower with brushed aluminum by Jonsbo
- Chic tempered glass side panel
- Space for Mini-ITX, mATX and ATX boards
- With power supply slot and space for long ATX power supplies
- Seven slots for graphics and expansion cards
- Up to 4x 3.5 and 2x 2.5 or 3x 3.5 and 4x 2.5 inch data carriers
The features of the Jonsbo C5 midi tower case in detail
Externally, the C5 by Jonsbo impresses with its subtle and clear design, the chic side part made of tempered glass and the flawless processing. The midi tower has a power switch and two USB 3.0 ports on the left side.
With its dimensions of 218 by 360 by 439 millimeters, the C5 from Jonsbo is still quite compact, but inside it can be accommodated full-blown gaming hardware. In addition to a Mini-ITX, Micro-ATX or ATX mainboard, there is also space for graphics cards with a length of up to 340 millimeters. With seven slots there is enough space for graphics cards and other expansion cards such as capture cards or sound cards.
The C5 can hold a total of up to three 2.5 or 3.5 inch data carriers as well as a further 2.5 inch SSD and 3.5 inch hard drive. There is a removable mounting bracket in the front and a mounting space on the floor and on the mainboard tray of the housing.
For cooling, two 120 or 140 mm fans can be mounted in the front and one 120 fan in the rear wall and the power supply unit. The front can also accommodate a 240 or 280 mm radiator for water cooling.
The power supply unit is housed in a power supply unit slot on the bottom of the housing and is therefore thermally decoupled from the other components. If you do not mount a 3.5-inch hard drive on the bottom, the ATX power supply can be up to 250 mm long.
- Dimensions: 218 x 360 x 439 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: aluminum, steel, tempered glass
- Weight: 5.3 kg
- Mainboard form factor: Mini-ITX, Micro-ATX, ATX
- Fan (possible):
- 2x 120/140 mm (front)
- 1x 120 mm (rear wall)
- 1x 120 mm (power supply slot)
- Fan (pre-installed): none
- Radiator seats:
- 1x 240/280 mm (front)
- Drive bays:
- 4x 2.5 / 3.5 inch
- 1x 3.5 inch
- 2x 2.5-inch
- Power supply: ATX (optional)
- Expansion slots: 7
- I / O panel:
- 2x USB 3.0
- 2x HD audio
- 1x power switch
- Maximum CPU cooler height: 170 mm
- Maximum graphics card length: 340 mm (280 mm with front panel)
- Maximum power supply length: 250 mm (185 mm with hard drive installed)