The C2 by Jonsbo is based on an angular cube design made of brushed aluminum with a subtle look.
The features of the Jonsbo C2 Mini-ITX case at a glance:
- Compact cube housing from Jonsbo
- Elegant and discreet design made of aluminum
- Space for Mini-ITX and mATX boards up to 245 x 215 mm
- Supports triple-slot graphics cards up to 220 mm in length
- Space for up to 2x 3.5 or 2x 2.5 inch drives
The features of the Jonsbo C2 Mini-ITX case in detail
Externally, the C2 by Jonsbo impresses with its subtle and angular design made of brushed aluminum and the flawless workmanship. The small cube housing offers a power switch and two USB ports on the left - USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 each.
With its compact dimensions of only 200 by 270 by 224 millimeters, the C2 by Jonsbo looks small, but inside you can still store strong gaming hardware. In addition to a mini ITX mainboard, there is also space for a triple-slot graphics card with a length of up to 220 millimeters. Micro-ATX boards with dimensions up to 245 x 215 mm can also be installed.
The C2 can accommodate a total of two 2.5-inch or up to two 3.5-inch drives. There is a mounting bracket in the front and a mounting space in the bottom of the cube housing. If you do not install a 3.5-inch hard drive on the floor, you can also install a 120 or 140 mm fan there to supply the interior with fresh air. A full power supply in the ATX standard can be used for the power supply of the small noble system.
- Dimensions: 200 x 270 x 224 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: aluminum
- Weight: 1.2 kg
- Mainboard form factor:
- Micro-ATX (up to 245 x 215 mm)
- Fan (possible):
- 1x 120/140 mm (bottom)
- Fan (pre-installed): none
- Drive bays:
- 2x 2.5 inches
- 2x 3.5 inches (1x covered fan slot)
- Power supply: ATX (optional)
- Expansion slots: 3
- I / O panel:
- 1x USB 3.0
- 1x USB 2.0
- 2x HD audio
- 1x power switch
- Maximum CPU cooler height: 80 mm
- Maximum graphics card length: 220 mm
- Maximum graphics card height: triple slot