The A4 from Jonsbo proves that powerful hardware and an ultra-compact case format do not have to be mutually exclusive. The noble manufacturer even packs this in a chic design with noble materials.
The features of the Jonsbo A4 Mini-ITX case at a glance:
- Elegant and compact mini-ITX aluminum housing from Jonsbo
- Dual chamber design with separate heating chambers
- Two sides made of tempered glass
- Space for a 240 mm radiator in the lid
- A total of up to four 120 mm fans are possible
- Including riser cable for vertical installation of the graphics card
- Space for up to 1x 3.5- and 2x 2.5-inch drives
The features of the Jonsbo A4 Mini-ITX case in detail
Outwardly, the A4 from Jonsbo impresses with its elegant design made of brushed aluminum, two tinted sides made of tempered glass and the flawless workmanship. The subtle design is only interrupted by a power switch and a USB 3.0 A and a USB 3.1 C port in the front.
With its extremely compact dimensions of only 169 by 340 by 273 millimeters, the A4 from Jonsbo looks delicate, but full-blown gaming hardware can be accommodated inside. Thanks to the space-saving and clever two-chamber design, the dwarf housing can accommodate a mini-ITX mainboard as well as a dual-slot graphics card with a length of up to 325 millimeters. The graphics card is mounted vertically in a visually impressive way, a suitable riser cable is included in the scope of delivery.
In addition to saving space, the concept of two separate chambers also has advantages in terms of airflow and cooling of the components. A total of up to four 120 mm fans can be installed in the housing, two in the lid and two in the bottom. This creates a draft from the bottom up, which benefits all the installed components. A 240 mm radiator for water cooling can also be found in the lid.
The power supply for the mini gaming system is provided by a power supply unit in the compact SFX or SFX-L standard. Two 2.5-inch mounting areas are available for data carriers. An additional 3.5-inch hard drive can be installed in the bottom of the case, but a 120 mm fan has to be dispensed with.
- Dimensions: 169 x 273 x 340 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: aluminum, steel, tempered glass
- Weight: 5.6 kg
- Mainboard form factor: Mini-ITX
- Fan (possible):
- 2x 120 mm (cover)
- 2x 120 mm (bottom)
- Fan (pre-installed): none
- Dust filter: bottom (removable)
- Radiators (possible):
- 1x 240 mm (cover)
- Drive bays:
- 2x 2.5 inches
- 1x 3.5 inch (replaces 1x 120 fan)
- Power supply: SFX, SFX-L (optional)
- Expansion slots: 2 (dual slot, vertical)
- I / O panel:
- 1x USB 3.0 type A
- 1x USB 3.1 Type C
- 1x power switch
- Special feature: PCIe 3.0 x16 riser module for GPU assembly
- Maximum CPU cooler height: 71 mm
- Maximum graphics card length: 325 mm
- Maximum graphics card height: dual slot