In accordance with the G.Skill engineers, each individual storage kit goes through a rigorous internal test procedure on the motherboards of leading manufacturers. This is the only way to guarantee the best possible performance.
The Trident-Z-RGB memory modules are the perfect solution for PC gamers, performance workstations, power users and anyone else who wants to install the latest and best technology in their system. In addition to the brute power of the bars, they are also a real treat with their black PCB. The highly effective heat spreaders are of enormous quality and, thanks to the integrated RGB LED lighting with ASUS aura support, are also very interesting for modders.
The G.Skill Trident Z RGB Series memory at a glance:
- Dual-channel kit with 32 GB capacity (4x 8 GB)
- High clock of 4,000 MHz
- Tested latencies of CL 15-16-16-36
- Low voltage at 1.50 volts
- Stylish heat spreader design with a total height of 44 mm
- RGB LED lighting with ASUS Aura Support
- High performance in automatic & manual configuration
This performance DDR4 memory clocks in normal operation at 2,133 MHz at 1.2 volts. With the automatically set XMP 2.0 profiles or by manual configuration, the Trident Z RGB in combination with a compatible mainboard achieve optimal performance values of 4,000 MHz clock and latencies of CL 15-16-16-36 at 1.50 volt voltage.
The DDR4 modules have black PCBs, which are surrounded by stylish heat spreaders in this version. On the side, G.Skill relies on two-tone coolers in black and gray made of brushed aluminum, which are complemented by RGB lighting behind a milky white diffuser on the upper edge. The aluminum plates are relatively low and with a total height of 44 millimeters, the Trident Z RGB fit under many protruding CPU coolers. Thanks to the heat spreader, this 32 GB quad kit (four memory bars with 8 GB each) always stays cool. As proof of the high quality, G.Skill also grants an extremely long manufacturer warranty period of 10 years!
Stylish RGB lighting
The Trident-Z-RGB series DDR4 memory modules offer digitally addressable RGB LED lighting. The already stylish heat spreaders have a light bar on their upper edge with integrated LEDs, which cover a wide range of colors and can also be used with various effects. The modules are not only configurable by the Lightning Control software from G.Skill, but also support the synchronization interfaces of several mainboard manufacturers.
- Overall height: 44 mm
- Memory type: DDR4
- Capacity: 32 GB / 4x 8 GB (dual-channel / quad-channel)
- Color: Black (PCB), Black / Gray (Heatspreader)
- Illumination: RGB
- Clock: 4,000 MHz (manual configuration or via XMP 2.0)
- Voltage: 1.50 V (manual configuration or via XMP 2.0)
- Latencies tested: CL 15-16-16-36
- SPD clock: 2.133 MHz (automatic configuration)
- SPD voltage: 1.2 V (automatic configuration)
- Manufacturer guarantee: 10 years