It offers a rotational speed of 1000 rpm at 19.4 dB (A), a displacement of 107.60 m3 / h and a static pressure of 1.07 mm H2O.
The features of the Fractal Design Prisma SL-14 fan at a glance:
- 140-millimeter fan with monochrome lighting in blue
- Durable plain bearing for high performance, quiet operation and long durability
- Optimized fan blades deliver the perfect balance between contact pressure and airflow
- Integrated vibration dampers made of rubber
- Maximum speed of 1000rpm and 3-pin connection
- Prisma SL-14: Powerful 140mm fan
The Prisma SL-14 is a 140 millimeter fan that is equally well suited for mounting on enclosures, processor coolers and radiators. The fan operates at a maximum speed of 1000 rpm, achieving a flow rate of 107.60 m³ / h and a static pressure of 1.07 mm H2O.
The friction bearing, which minimizes frictional noise, and the rubber decouplers in the fan frame ensure whisper-quiet operation, even at low revs. Under full load, the Prisma SL-14 produces a maximum noise level of 19.4 decibels.
Black and white fan with LEDs in blue
The Fractal Design Prisma SL-14 is equipped with a single-color LED lighting. The manufacturer has integrated six blue-emitting LEDs into the center of the fan, which cast a glow through the milky-white, semi-translucent impeller and hit a white plastic ring in the frame.
- Dimensions: 140 x 140 x 25 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 168
- Material: plastic, rubber
- Color: black (frame, decoupler), white (fan blades, outer ring)
- Volume: max. 19.4 dB (A)
- Speed: 1000 rpm
- Delivery volume: max. 107.60 m³ / h
- Static pressure: 1.07 mm H2O
- Voltage: 12V
- Starting voltage: 7V
- Connection: 3-pin
- Illumination: single-color LEDs (blue)
- 1x Fractal Design Prism SL-14
- 4x screws for housing mounting