In addition to a typical EKWB design in black and orange, EKWB has given the Midi Tower a seamlessly integrated distro plate plus pre-installed DDC water pump. Made of the highest quality steel and equipped with a huge tinted tempered glass side window, the 303EK is predestined for stylish gaming systems with custom water cooling.
The features of the EK-Classic InWin 303EK at a glance:
- Stylish midi tower from EK Water Blocks and InWin
- Redesign of the popular InWin 303 midi tower
- Integrated distro plate with pre-installed DDC water pump
- Elegant design with clear lines in black with orange accents
- Huge side window made of tinted tempered glass
- Illuminated I / O panel & InWin logo
- Excellent workmanship & high quality materials
- Vertical attachment of the top fans or the radiator
- For mainboards with E-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX or Mini-ITX form factor
- I / O panel with 2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0 and HD audio connections
- 2x 3.5-inch & 2x 2.5-inch drive slots available
- Unique design with distro plate and huge tempered glass side window
The EK-Classic InWin 303EK combines the skills of two specialists in their respective fields. The water cooling professionals from EKWB have revised the popular 303 midi tower from the InWIn housing manufacturer. The result is a midi tower with a unique design that is predestined for custom water cooling. The EK-Classic InWin 303EK combines modern optics with an elegant appearance.
It was mainly made of high-quality, 1.2 mm thick steel and is particularly impressive due to its huge side window made of tinted tempered glass. The 3 mm thick side window is opened completely without tools by a special handle on the upper edge. Clear advantage! The I / O panel (2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, power button, HD audio) and the InWin logo on the front are illuminated in white.
The real highlight of the housing, however, is the Distro-Plate from EKWB, which is seamlessly integrated into the front and has a pre-installed DDC pump. This is the absolute eye-catcher of the housing and comes into its own with a colored coolant. The color of the case is still predominantly black. The typical EKWB orange color is used for subtle highlights.
The pre-installed DDC pump works at a voltage of 12 volts and has a delivery rate of up to 1,000 liters per hour and a delivery head of 5.2 meters. With these values, even very extensive and powerful custom water cooling systems can be operated without any problems.
Of course, the black interior also has some surprises in store. For example, the power supply is installed at the upper end of the housing and is located behind an air-permeable cover in a honeycomb look. As a result, the mainboard is mounted underneath and enables a trouble-free presentation of the installed hardware. A practical support for graphics cards is also part of the scope of delivery, because sophisticated pixel accelerators can nowadays bring some weight to the scales. In general, the interior offers space for E-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX, and Mini-ITX mainboards, CPU coolers up to 160 mm high, graphics cards up to 350 mm long and power supplies up to 200 mm long.
Cooling options and hard disk space
The cooling concept in the EK-Classic InWin 303EK is anything but standard. The theory is that "cool" air is sucked in from the lower, dust filter-protected side and blown out at the top or back. Three 120 mm fans are provided on the floor. The back can accommodate a 120 fan or a 120 radiator.
The special feature of the cooling concept is the cover of the power supply, because a maximum of three 120 mm fans or a radiator up to 360 mm in size can be installed in a vertical orientation on the honeycomb structure. The warm air should thus be carried past the power pack through the side wall of the housing (also with honeycomb structure) to the outside. The vertical alignment of the upper cooling components looks really fantastic through the large side window, but the fan or radiator can be a maximum of 70 mm high.
InWin and EKWB have of course also provided sufficient hard disk slots. On the front of the motherboard tray are two brackets for two 2.5-inch hard drives, which can optionally be supplemented by a third bracket. In addition, there are two further holders for 3.5-inch hard drives on the back of the motherboard tray.
- Dimensions: 215 x 480 x 487 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: approx.10.88 kg
- Material: steel (chassis), tempered glass (window)
- Color: black, gray, orange
- Form factor: E-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- Fan (possible):
- 3x 120 mm (lid, vertical)
- 3x 120 mm (bottom)
- 1x 120 mm (back)
- Radiator mountings (instead of the fans):
- 1x max. 360 mm (lid, vertical)
- 1x max. 120 mm (back)
- Filter: bottom (removable)
- Drive bays:
- 2x 3.5-inch slots
- 2x 2.5-inch slots (3x possible)
- Power supply: 1x standard ATX12V (optional)
- Expansion slots: 7
- I / O panel:
- 2x USB 3.0
- 2x USB 2.0
- 1x HD audio (In / Out)
- Maximum graphics card length: 350 mm
- Maximum CPU cooler height: 160 mm
- Maximum power supply length: 200 mm
- Material: stainless steel, PPS-GF40, graphite, EPDM (sealing rings)
- Dimensions: 63 x 68 x 55 mm (W x D x H)
- Motor: Ball Bearing
- Operating voltage: 12 V.
- Power consumption: 18 W.
- Head: up to 5.2 m
- Delivery rate: up to 1000 L / h
- Maximum coolant temperature: 60 ° C
- Connection: 1x 4-pin Molex, 1x 4-pin PWM
- Xylem original model name: DDC-3.25 TPPWM4