This unit offers increased hydraulic performance (up to 15%) compared to the original factory top and it comes with a pre-installed 3-pin 5V D-RGB LED strip for sophisticated illumination. This pump features a single inlet (on the top) and a single outlet port (on the side) for the installation of two standard G1/4 threaded fittings/barbs.
The top is made of quality CNC-machined cast acrylic material with a black ring to cover the LED hotspots as the proper LED implementation is one of the main focus points of EK.
This pump is ideal for PC and other electronics water cooling. The D5 pump is equipped with an electronically commutated spherical motor. In a pump with a spherical motor, the only moving part is a spherically shaped rotor which in this pump is held in place by a bearing ball made of ultra-hard and wear-resistant ceramic. It is rated for 50.000 hrs MTBF at 25°C ambient!
This product is compatible with popular RGB sync technologies from all major motherboard manufacturers. The arrow marking on the 3-pin addressable LED connector is to be aligned with the +5V marking on the D-RGB(A-RGB) header. You can easily remove the LED strip cover which is mounted with two screws to replace the LED strip with some other type LED strip.
The new Quantum Inertia D5 pump volute/body system features a fully rounded design thus offering greater usability, allowing installation at any angle within 360° of rotation. A special rubber shock absorber is used to de-couple the main pump body from the mounting clip for silent operation, free of vibration-induced noise. Additionally, horizontal and vertical positioning is supported for easier tube routing possibilities.
EK-Quantum Inertia D5 PWM D-RGB can also be upgraded with any of the UNI brackets for additional mounting options.
- Motor: Electronically commuted spherical motor
- Rated voltage: 12V DC
- Power consumption: 23W
- Maximum pressure head: 3.9m
- Maximum flow: 1500L/h
- Maximum system temperature: 60°C
- Materials: Stainless steel, PPS-GF40, EPDM O-rings, Aluminium oxide, hard coal
- Power connector: 4-Pin Molex 50cm cable length
- Signal cable: 4-Pin PWM FAN connector 60cm cable length
- D-RGB cable length: 50cm
- D-RGB connector standard 3-pin (+5V, Data, Blocked, Ground)
- PWM duty cycle: ~ 20-100%
- Default behavior: Runs at 100% duty cycle when no PWM feedback signal is present
- EK-Quantum Inertia D5 PWM D-RGB (incl. EK-D5 PWM G2 pump motor) - cables with a black sleeve
- EK-Quantum Inertia D5 PWM D-RGB Pump Mount
- Self-adhesive mounting hole pattern sticker
- Mounting mechanism (incl. required Allen keys)
- EK-Loop Multi Allen Key (6mm, 8mm, 9mm)