It is particularly suitable for use with the Cryorig C7 processor cooler and is equipped with RGB LED lighting. Its fan speed is controlled by PWM signal.
The features of the Cryorig XT90-RGB at a glance:
- Slim 92-millimeter fan
- PWM controlled speed of 600 - 2,500 rpm
- RGB LED lighting with 4-pin connector (12VGRB)
- High static pressure of 2.8 mm H2O
- Flat construction with 15 millimeters
- Flat 92mm fan with RGB LED lighting
The speed of the Cryorig XT90-RGB varies between 600 and 2,500 rpm. At maximum speed, the 1.5 centimeter flat 92 millimeter fan achieves a static pressure of 2.8 mm H2O and a delivery rate of 68.81 m³ / h. It reaches a maximum volume of 30 decibels. The regulation of the rotational speed is carried out by pulse width modulation (PWM). Therefore, the fan has a 4-pin connector for power supply.
Cryorig equips the XT90 RGB fan with RGB LED lighting. To control the colors via the motherboard, the fan is connected to a non-addressable RGB header on the motherboard using a 4-pin RGB connector (12VGRB).
- Dimensions: 92 x 92 x 15 mm
- Weight: 56 g
- Color: black (frame) / white (fan blades)
- Volume: max. 30 dB (A)
- Turning speed: 600 - 2,500 (rpm)
- Delivery volume: 68.81 m³ / h
- Static pressure: 2.8 mm H2O
- Connection: 4 pin PWM
- Voltage: 12V
- Lighting: RGB LED
- Connection: 4-pin RGB (12VGRB)