Because with the Ballistix RGB RAM modules, Crucial offers high-performance DDR4 memory with black heat spreaders including digitally addressable RGB LED lighting. This is compatible with ASUS Aura Sync, MSI Mystic Light Sync and Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0.
The features of the Crucial Ballistix RGB memory at a glance:
- Dual-channel kit with 64 GB capacity (2x 32 GB)
- High clock of 3200 MHz
- Tested latencies of CL 16-18-18-36
- Low voltage at 1.35 volts
- Stylish heat spreader design in black
- Digitally addressable RGB LED lighting
Crucial Ballistix RGB: Fast DDR4 RAM with RGB lighting
This high-performance DDR4 memory clocks achieves performance values of up to 3200 MHz clock and latencies of CL 16-18-18-36 at 1.35 volt voltage with the automatically set XMP 2.0 profiles or by manual configuration in combination with a compatible mainboard .
The DDR4 modules have black circuit boards, which in this version are surrounded by stylish black heat spreaders, which are supplemented on the upper edge by digitally addressable RGB lighting. Thanks to the heat spreader, this 64 GB dual kit (2x 32 GB) always stays cool. As proof of the high quality, Crucial also offers an extremely long manufacturer warranty period of 10 years!
- Memory type: DDR4
- Capacity: 64 GB / 2x 32 GB (dual-channel kit)
- Color: Black (PCB), Black (Heatspreader)
- Illumination: RGB
- Clock: 3200 MHz (manual configuration or via XMP 2.0)
- Voltage: 1.35 V (manual configuration or via XMP 2.0)
- Latencies tested: CL 16-18-18-36
- Manufacturer guarantee: 10 years