Each module offers a particularly stylish RGB LED lighting with twelve radiantly bright, individually controllable CAPELLIX RGB LEDs. Corsair only uses hand-picked memory chips in this series that meet the strictest quality criteria. Each module is tested for stability and performance, which guarantees the best possible performance.
The Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB memory modules are an excellent choice for PC gamers, performance workstations, power users and anyone else who wants to incorporate the latest and greatest technology into their system. In addition to the brute power of the bars, they are also a real treat with their black PCB. The highly effective aluminum heat spreaders are of enormous quality and, thanks to their addressable RGB LED lighting, extremely interesting for modders.
The Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB Series memory at a glance:
- Two RAM bars, each with 8 GB capacity (16 GB total)
- 3,200 MHz clock with tested latencies of CL 16-18-18-36
- Efficient aluminum heat spreader in white
- Energy-saving 1.35 volt operation & low heat generation
- Stylish RGB LED lighting
- Overclocking and modding RAM with a cool design
The bars from Corsair's Dominator Platinum RGB series offered here as a dual kit are very powerful and reliable RAM, which Corsair has developed specifically for overclockers and hardcore gamers. Thanks to the XMP 2.0 profile, the memory automatically cycles to the maximum possible overclocking values for maximum performance and the best possible stability. Thanks to the large-scale heat spreader with patented dual-path DHX cooling technology, this 16 GB dual kit always remains cool, even at a clock frequency of 3,200 MHz and tested latencies of CL 16-18-18-36 at 1.35 V voltage.
Stylish RGB LED lighting
The attractively designed heat spreaders made of white anodized aluminum have a light bar on their upper edge with twelve individually addressable CAPELLIX RGB LEDs. These offer higher brightness, a longer service life and lower energy consumption than conventional LEDs. The white anodized aluminum trim divides the top edge of the memory latch into 10 squares each and the Dominator lettering in the middle.
The LEDs cover a wide range of colors and can be assigned various effects. The modules can be configured completely according to the wishes of the user via the Corsair iCUE software and also synchronized with other Corsair products.
- Overall height: 55 mm
- Memory type: DDR4
- Capacity: 16 GB / 2x 8 GB (dual-channel)
- Color: Black (PCB), White (Heatspreader)
- Clock: 3,200 MHz (manual configuration or via XMP 2.0)
- Latencies tested: CL 16-18-18-36
- Voltage: 1.35 V (manual configuration or via XMP 2.0)
- SPD clock: 2.666 MHz (automatic configuration)
- SPD voltage: 1.2 V (automatic configuration)
- SPD latencies: CL 18-18-18-43 (automatic configuration)
- LED lighting: RGB
- Intel (100/200/300/400 / X299 series)
- AMD (300/400 series)
- Manufacturer guarantee: 2 years minimum guarantee