This is different with the Carbide SPEC-DELTA RGB: On the flow-optimized Carbide chassis sits a striking, tinted acrylic glass front with a polygon design, behind which three RGB LED fans are mounted. The hard glass side panel allows a clear view of the installed hardware.
The Corsair Carbide SPEC-DELTA RGB Midi-Tower at a glance:
- Stylish midi tower with RGB LED lighting
- Edged acrylic glass front and a side part made of tempered glass
- Ideal for installing Corsair's all-in-one water cooling systems
- A maximum of six fan slots, four 120-mm fans pre-installed, three of them with RGB LEDs
- I / O panel with 2x USB 3.0, power button & HD audio
- GPUs up to 39.9 cm & CPU cooler up to 16 cm
- 2x 3.5-inch / 2.5-inch bays in the HDD cage & 2x 2.5-inch slots behind the motherboard tray
Carbide SPEC-DELTA RGB: Stylish outside and spacious inside
The Corsair Carbide SPEC-DELTA RGB Midi-Tower has a striking design with its eye-catching, angular front of tinted acrylic glass and tempered-glass side panel, as well as the three pre-installed RGB LED fans. At the same time, the interior is tidier and structured, so that the Midi Tower offers a lot of space: Up to 339 mm long gaming graphics cards can be installed inside - of course, in the multi-GPU setup. For CPU fans, there is also enough room with 160 mm.
If you decide to install a water cooling system, you can install a 280 or even 360 radiator in the front of the Carbide SPEC-DELTA RGB. A 240 mm heat exchanger can be found in the lid of the housing and a 120 mm radiator instead of the pre-installed fan can be accommodated at the rear.
Options for fans and drives
The case offers an open design inside the case and is designed for a particularly good airflow. Up to six fans are included in the Corsair Carbide SPEC-DELTA RGB Midi-Tower. The three RGB fans in the front of the cabinet are connected to a 4-pin RGB header on the motherboard (12 volts) using the supplied splitter cable. In front, instead of the three pre-installed 120 mm fans with RGB lighting, two 140 mm fans can also be installed. In the case cover fit two or 120 mm fans. These can freely transport warm air out of the housing through a mesh. At the back of another 120 mm fan occupies the only space available there.
The hardware is protected by removable dust filters in the lid and under the power supply. The removable front panel is partially equipped with mesh. This ensures a better supply of air while preventing the ingress of dust into the housing.
Each two 2.5-inch or 3.5-inch disks can be installed in the HDD cage under the black power supply cover. Under the cover also finds the power supply its place, which may be up to 180 mm long. At the back of the mainboard tray, there are still holders for two 2.5-inch drives. The I / O panel is located in the front part of the housing cover and is equipped with two USB 3.0 ports as well as the obligatory audio connections.
- Dimensions: 210 x 450 x 440 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: steel (chassis), tempered glass (left side panel), acrylic glass (front panel)
- Color: Black
- Weight: approx. 6,35 kg
- Form factor: ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- 3x 120 or 2x 140 mm (front)
- 1x 120 mm (back)
- 2x 120 mm or 2x 140 mm (cover)
- 3x 120 mm (4-pin RGB, 12V, front)
- 1x 120 mm (back)
- 4-pin RGB splitter cable
- 1x max. 280/360 mm (front)
- 1x 120 mm (back)
- 1x 240mm (cover)
- Filter: front, lid, bottom (removable)
- 2x 2.5 inches / 3.5 inches (internal, HDD cage)
- 2x 2.5 inches (internally, behind mainboard tray)
- Power adapter: standard ATX (optional)
- Expansion Slots: 7
I / O panel:
- 2x USB 3.0
- 1x each audio in / out
- Max. Graphics card length: 339 mm
- Max. Net length: 180 mm
- Max. Height CPU cooler: 160 mm