The features of the CableMod WideBeam Hybrid LED Strip at a glance:
- 60 cm long RGB UV LED strip with 60 LEDs
- UV channel with UV-emitting LEDs
- WideBeam technology for a wide beam angle
- Compatible with Gigabyte motherboards with 5-pin RGBW headers
- Easy installation thanks to integrated magnets or adhesive strips
The features of the CableMod WideBeam Hybrid LED Strip in detail:
Thanks to a separate LED channel, RGBW strips produce ultraviolet light, which illuminates UV-reactive components in conjunction with the RGB LEDs in all the colors of the rainbow. Thanks to the strong magnets, the LED strip can be easily laid in steel housings and readjusted if necessary. Alternatively, the 3M adhesive strip can also be used.
Additional LED strips can be connected thanks to the supplied Y adapter and the daisy chain functionality and laid in other housing areas. The 60 cm long strip has 60 LEDs in WideBeam design, giving them a 50% wider beam angle compared to the conventional design. The WideBeam Hybrid LED Strip can be synchronized with other compatible RGB peripheral and hardware components. This requires a matching Gigabyte motherboard with a corresponding 5-pin header.
- Length: 60 cm
- LEDs: 60
- Connection: 5-pin (12VGRBW)
- 1x LED strip
- 1x 5-pin extension cable (5 cm)
- 4x 5-pin connectors