The stylish design with transparent acrylic lid, black decorative cover and integrated DRGB lighting is the eye-catcher in every system.
The features of the Bitspower Touchaqua Summit MS CPU water cooler at a glance:
- CPU water cooler from Bitspower Touchaqua for Intel sockets
- Bottom made of thermally conductive copper
- Transparent acrylic lid + black cover
- Integrated, digitally addressable RGB LED lighting
The features of the Bitspower Touchaqua Summit MS CPU water cooler in detail
In the Summit MS, a base plate made of thermally conductive copper forms the basis of the CPU block. On the top of the floor, fine fins allow an optimal transfer of heat from the floor plate to the coolant. The special Bitspower Touchaqua Water Injection Design ensures a high flow rate and a strong cooling capacity.
The cover made of transparent acrylic glass contains two connections for fittings with G1 / 4-inch thread and is adorned with a black cover. The integrated and digitally addressable RGB lighting is connected to the mainboard or an RGB controller using a 3-pin RGB connector. The RGB LEDs are compatible with ASUS Aura, Gigabyte RGB Fusion, ASRock Polychrome, MSI Mystic Light and Razer Chroma.
Note: This product is supplied without the necessary connections. These are therefore to be purchased separately.
- CPU cooler dimensions: 95 x 31.9 x 95 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: copper (bottom), acrylic glass (lid)
- Connections: 2x G1 / 4-inch thread
- LED lighting: digitally addressable RGB, 3-pin RGB (5VDG, 5V)
- Intel: 775, 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 2011 (-V3), 2066
Scope of delivery:
- 1x CPU cooler
- 1x assembly material
- 1x backplate
Attention: Please note that some coolers are delivered with a protective film on the bottom. This must always be removed before assembly and commissioning. We accept no liability for damage caused by incorrect or incorrect assembly and improper use!