The transparent acrylic lid and the integrated RGB LED lighting make this monoblock a real eye-catcher.
The features of the monoblock for ASUS X399 ZENITH EXTREME at a glance:
- Monoblock water cooler from Bitspower
- Suitable for ASUS X399 ZENITH EXTREME mainboards
- Cools CPU and voltage converter on the mainboard
- Nickel-plated copper heat sink
- Transparent acrylic lid
- Integrated RGB lighting
- Custom-fit monoblock for the ASUS X399 ZENITH EXTREME mainboard
The monoblock for ASUS X399 ZENITH EXTREME is made of high-purity copper and has also been nickel-plated. This guarantees high thermal conductivity. This means that the CPU and voltage converter always remain in the green temperature range even when overclocked. The lid is made of transparent acrylic glass and allows a view of the coolant flowing through. It is integrated into the water circuit via two G1 / 4-inch threads.
The integrated RGB lighting ensures suitable lighting. Connected to the mainboard via a 4-pin RGB connector (12VGRB, 12V), this can be synchronized with the rest of the setup using ASUS RGB software.
Notes: Connections that are not included in the scope of delivery are required for integration into the cooling circuit. Make sure that the cooler is only suitable for the ASUS X399 ZENITH EXTREME mainboard! Original coolers must be removed before assembly, which invalidates the manufacturer's guarantee!
- Material: nickel-plated copper (bottom), acrylic glass (lid)
- Thread: 2x G1 / 4 inches
- Compatibility: ASUS X399 ZENITH EXTREME
Scope of delivery:
- Monoblock for ASUS X399 ZENITH EXTREME monoblock
- mounting materials
- Thermal pad
- Replacement O-ring
Attention: Please note that some coolers are delivered with a protective film on the bottom. This must always be removed before assembly and commissioning.