The large side window allows a view of the rotated motherboard. The small space saver offers space for graphics cards up to 32 centimeters long and four 3.5 or five 2.5-inch data carriers.
The features of the BitFenix Prodigy M with side window at a glance:
- Design cube by Bitfenix in white (Arctic White)
- For Mini-ITX and mATX boards
- Unique SofTouch coating for a soft feel
- Rotated mainboard layout
- Power supply unit up to 160 mm / graphics card up to 320 mm
- Space for one 5.25-inch, four 3.5-inch and five 2.5-inch drives
The features of the BitFenix Prodigy M with side window in detail
The Prodigy M is a compact gaming cube whose design is mainly characterized by the FyberFlex arches on the lid and bottom of the case. The arches ensure a decoupled stand or easy transport. The SofTouch coating covers the top and bottom of the housing and creates a pleasant feel.
The large window in the right side panel reveals another special feature of the small cube: the rotated MB layout. Inside, everything is upside down. The mainboard is mounted with the PCI slots facing up. The rotated layout brings advantages in terms of airflow and arrangement of the hardware components.
An up to 16 cm long ATX power supply stands upright behind the front panel. A CPU cooler, which is also up to 160 mm high, is entirely on an airflow line with the rear fan thanks to the underlying CPU socket. The card slots of the rotated Micro-ATX or Mini-ITX board are located in the upper area, which is why the five PCI panels on the Prodigy M can also be found in the upper rear area. The maximum VGA length is 320 mm, because graphics cards in the Prodigy M have full space between the front and rear thanks to the uniquely clever interior design.
The front has space for a 5.25-inch drive. In total, the case can accommodate four 3.5-inch and five 2.5-inch data carriers. There is space for a 240 radiator in slim format (up to 27 mm high) or two 120 mm fans in the lid. A 120 fan is already pre-installed in the rear wall and floor. The floor can accommodate a total of up to two 120 mm fans or even a 200/230 mm model. Dust filters in the front and lid round off the Prodigy-M-Cube as a first-class product. The I / O panel offers two USB 3.0 ports, one power and one reset button and two audio sockets.
- Dimensions: 250 x 404 x 359 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: steel, FyberFlex, SofTouch
- Weight: approx. 7 kg
- Color white
- Form factor: Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
Total fans possible:
- 1x 140/120 mm (rear)
- 2x 120 mm (lid)
- 1x 230/200 mm / 2x 120 mm (bottom; instead of 2x 3.5 inches)
- 1x 120 mm (back)
- 1x 120 mm (bottom)
- Filters: bottom, lid
- 1x 5.25 inch (external; removable)
- 4x 3.5 inches (internal)
- 5x 2.5 inches (internal)
- Power supply: 1x standard ATX (optional; max. 160 mm length)
- Expansion slots: 5
I / O panel:
- 2x USB 3.0
- 2x audio
- Maximum graphics card length (without 5.25-inch bay): 320 mm
- Maximum CPU cooler height (with drive tray): 160 mm
- Maximum length power supply: 160 mm