The ATH-G1WL offers gamers everything they could ask for from a premium headset.
The features of the ATH-G1WL from Audio-Technica at a glance:
- Wireless premium gaming headset from Audio-Technica
- Comfortable over-the-ear design with a closed design
- Strong 45 mm driver
- Flexible and removable gallows microphone with directional pick-up
- Wireless operation in the 2.4 GHz range
- Virtual surround sound mode / microphone monitor function
- 15 hours of battery life
- Pinna with integrated control buttons
- 45 ohm impedance / 101 dB sensitivity
The features of the ATH-G1WL from Audio-Technica in detail
Thanks to the 2.4 Ghz technology, the headset delivers noiseless and delay-free sound and enables uninterrupted communication in real time. The 45 mm drivers of the headset provide an extremely clear and detailed sound and benefit from the expertise that Audio-Technica has acquired in its long history. The drivers were specially tuned to reproduce the sound of the game in detail and sound.
The state-of-the-art and flexible gallows microphone with highly directional pick-up delivers crystal clear in-game communication and live streaming audio. It is easy to remove and transforms the headset into a wireless headphone.
The easy-to-reach control buttons mute the sound, adjust the volume, and enable surround mode. The buttons are housed in the pinna for easy access. Here is also the button for the microphone monitor function, which also outputs its own voice through the headphones, so as to benefit from improved communication.
The breathable headband and ear cushions offer outstanding comfort and support even during long gaming sessions. The head and ear cushions are easy to remove, clean and replace. The weight of the ATH-G1WL is minimized by the use of a lightweight metal construction and the extensive padding makes the headset very comfortable even after prolonged use. If the headset is dropped, the ears can be rotated 90 ° to lie flat on the table.
The ATH-G1WL comes with a USB charging cable and a USB receiver. Also included is a windscreen for the microphone and a carry bag included.
- Color: Black
- Weight: 290 g (without microphone)
- Construction: closed
- Driver size: 45 mm
- Frequency response: 5 - 40,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 101 dB / mW
- Impedance: 45 ohms
- Operating time: 15 hours
- Directivity: Hypercardioid
- Frequency range: 30 to 20,000Hz
- Sensitivity: -43dB (1v / Pa at 1kHz)
- Operating temperature: 5 ° C to 40 ° C
- 1x removable microphone
- 1x windbreak
- 1 set of replaceable ear cushions
- 1x charging cable (2 m / USB type A to micro USB)
- 1x wireless USB transceiver