The housing is also suitable for water cooling, because a 240 mm radiator can be installed in the front. The elegant design, the tempered glass side panel and the stylish RGB lighting in the front are the highlights of the Antec NX300.
The Antec NX300 midi tower at a glance
- Chic and stylish ATX midi tower by Antec in white
- Stunning view of the hardware through Tempered Glass side panel
- Stylish addressable RGB LED lighting in the front
- Up to six 120 mm fans possible - 4x 120 mm preinstalled
- Pre-installed 120mm A-RGB LED fan
- Space for up to 240 mm radiator in the front
- Graphics cards up to 360 mm & CPU cooler up to 165 mm
- 2x 2.5 "/ 3.5" HDDs and 4x 2.5 "SSDs
The Antec NX300 midi tower in detail
The integrated and particularly stylish RGB LED lighting in the front of the case sets a visual highlight. The NX300 by Antec also impresses with a stylish design and a side panel made of tempered glass.
The Midi Tower also has a lot to offer inside. Behind the front, a 240-mm radiator can be installed and alternatively there is space for two 140-mm fans or three 120-size fans. Two additional 120mm fans can be installed in the lid. The back of the case provides mounting space for a 120mm fan or radiator. Antec has already installed three 120 mm fans in the front and a 120 mm fan in the back (with addressable RGB LEDs) at the factory.
Graphics cards can be up to 360 millimeters long. CPU coolers can be installed in the Antec NX300 with a height of up to 165 mm, power supplies can be up to 190 mm long and disappear under a power supply cover. This makes for a tidy interior, as cables can be hidden easily and elegantly.
Under the power supply cover also sits a hard drive cage for up to two 2.5- or 3.5-inch disks. Four additional 2.5-inch SSD mounting locations are located on the motherboard tray. In addition to ATX, mATX and Mini-ITX motherboards, up to seven expansion cards can be installed in the housing.
The I / O panel is attached to the top of the elegant case. The panel has a USB 3.0, two USB 2.0 ports and two audio jacks. Three buttons for power, reset and the control of the integrated RGB LED lighting are also available here.
- Dimensions: 220 x 450 x 450 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: steel, plastic, tempered glass
- Weight: approx. 5.4 kg
- Color: white, black
- Form factor: ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
Total possible fan:
- 3x 120 / 2x 140 mm (front side)
- 1x 120 mm (back)
- 2x 120 mm (cover)
- 3x 120 mm (front)
- 1x 120 mm, RGB LED (back)
- 1x 240 mm (front)
- 1x 120 mm (back)
- 2x 3.5 / 2.5 inches (internal)
- 4x 2.5 inches (internal)
- Power supply: 1x standard ATX (optional)
- Expansion Slots: 7
I / O panel:
- 1x USB 3.00
- 2x USB 2.0
- 1x each HD Audio In / Out
- 1x power button
- 1x reset button
- 1x LED button
- Maximum CPU cooler height: 165 mm
- Maximum graphics card length: 360 mm
- Maximum net part length: 190 mm