All water-bearing parts are made of pure copper and are therefore particularly thermally conductive. The radiator is also nickel-plated and surrounded by a stainless steel frame, which ensures a very noble look.
The NexXxoS XT45 Full Copper Radiator at a Glance:
- 240 mm radiator with 45 mm height
- Heat sink made of nickel-plated copper
- Twelve channels for efficient cooling
- Compatible with silent fans
- 6x universal G¼-inch thread
The NexXxoS XT45 Full Copper Radiator in detail:
The NexXxoS XT45 radiator is made of pure copper. He is not for nothing called "Full Copper" -Radiator, because not only the Finns and channels are made of copper, but also the antechambers. There are six universal G1 / 4-inch threaded ports on the prechamber and a vent port on the rear. With a thickness of 45 millimeters, the radiator is extremely powerful without taking up too much space.
The fin distance was chosen so that optimal cooling is achieved even with low fan speeds, without particularly high static pressure. This means that Silent fans can be used to create a quiet and cool system at the same time. Screws for mounting fans are included. Sheets prevent overwinding and thus the damage of the fins.
- Dimensions: 280 x 45 x 124 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: copper, brass, stainless steel
- Weight: 731 g
- Fins per inch: 12
- Connections: 6x G1 / 4 inches
- Fan compatibility: 2x 120 mm
- Print tested: 1.5 bar
Fan / radiator mounting:
- 5x locking screws
- 8x M3x30mm
- 8x M3x35mm