CKC contains a special copper anticorrosive and does not contain Ethylene glycol, Ethandiol or other additives, offers the full thermal capacity of water and suppresses Algae and bacteria growth. It also contains additional inhibitors against corrosion.
Alphacool does not use the standard anti-freeze ingredients which reduce the thermal capacity of the coolant but my be mixed with those. Coolants based on antifreeze require 25& antifreeze content to suppress algae and bacteria growth which lowers the thermal capacity.
CKC is compatible with copper, brass, platings such as nickel, chrome, anodized Aluminum, Plexiglas (PMMA), POM and plastics for pump casings such asPPS-GF40 (Laing DDC ® amongst others) as well as PUR-, PVC- Tygon® and Masterkleer® tubing.
Features and safety instructions Alphacool CKC:
- non-odorous and transparent , non-irritant
- Requires no hazard declaration
- Exempt from labelling regulations according to EG regulations/ GefStoffV
- The usual safety precautions when handling chemical substances must be followed
. Non-flammable, not self-combustive, not explosive
- Biologically degradable, not harmful to the environment
S2 Keep out of the reach of children
S20 When using do not eat or drink
Extent of delivery:
1000ml bottle of ready-to-use coolant with child safety cap