The Wing Boost 3 ARGB combines many of the benefits of its famous predecessors with a circular, digitally addressable RGB LED lighting in the outer frame. The eponymous "Wing Boosts", small increases on the impeller intake side, reduce air turbulence. The fan therefore works quieter at higher speeds than conventional fan designs would allow.
The features of the Alpenföhn Wing Boost 3 ARGB fan at a glance:
- 140 millimeter fan with digitally addressable RGB lighting
- Hydrodynamic bearing for high performance, quiet operation and long life
- Optimized rotor blades deliver the perfect balance between contact pressure and airflow
- Speed range from 400 to 1,050 rpm
- 4-pin PWM connector
- compatible with ASUS Aura, MSI Mystic Light, Gigabyte RGB Fusion and ASRock Polychrome
Wing Boost 3 ARGB: Powerful 140mm fan
The Wing Boost 3 ARGB is a 140mm PWM-controlled fan that is equally well-suited for mounting on enclosures, processor coolers and radiators. The fan operates in a speed range between 400 and 1050 rpm, achieving an enormous flow rate of 100.6 m³ / h and a static pressure of 2.19 mm H2O.
The hydraulic bearing, which reduces friction noise to a minimum, and the rubber decouplers in the fan frame ensure whisper-quiet operation, even at low revs. Under full load, the Wing Boost 3 RGB produces a noise level of no more than 19 decibels.
Addressable RGB LED lighting in the frame
The Alpenföhn Wing Boost 3 ARGB is equipped with digitally addressable RGB LED lighting. The manufacturer has two 16.8-million-color rings integrated into the fan frame, which throws a slight light on the impeller and can be connected via a 3-pin RGB connector to the motherboard or corresponding controllers. The Wing Boost 3 ARGB is compatible with ASUS Aura, Gigabyte RGB Fusion, ASRock Polychrome RGB and MSI Mystic Light.
Thanks to the Y-switch, which is integrated in the PWM connector, up to three Wing Boost 3 fans can be connected in series and controlled via a single PWM slot on the mainboard. In addition, an adapter is included, which can supply the fan via Molex on 3-pin with power, but then without the ability to control the speed.
- Dimensions: 140 x 140 x 25 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: plastic, rubber
- Color: Black
- Volume: max. 19 dB (A)
- Speed: 400 - 1,050 rpm
- Delivery volume: max. 100.6 m³ / h
- Static pressure: 2.19 mm H2O
- Voltage: 12V
- Voltage range: 7 - 13.2 V
- Rated power: 1.32 W
- Input current: 0.11 A.
- 4-pin PWM
- 3-pin RGB (5VDG)
- Lighting: digitally addressable RGB LEDs (16.8 million colors)
- 1x Alpenföhn Wing Boost 3 RGB
- 4x screws
- 4x decoupling pins
- 1x Molex / 3-pin adapter