The plug-in card has two M.2 slots, one connected via PCI Express with four lanes and intended for the operation of NVMe SSDs, while the other M.2 slot can accommodate a SATA SSD.
The two M.2 slots allow the installation of up to 80 millimeters long SSDs (2280). These are inserted into the designated slots and screwed. Then you provide them with the enclosed thermal pads and sets the heatsink on top. It ensures passive cooling of the memory chips and is equipped with RGB LED lighting.
The RGB LED lighting is digitally addressable and connected via a 3-pin connector (5VDG) to the RGB headers compatible motherboards. Corresponding cables are enclosed with the adapter card.
- 1x M.2 (M-Key / B + M-Key, PCIe 3.0x4, sizes 2280/2260/2242/2230)
- 1x M.2 (M-Key / B + M-Key, SATA 6G, sizes 2280/2260/2242/2230)
- Slot: 1x PCIe x4 / x8 / x16 (PCIe 3.0)
- 1x SATA 6G
- 1x 3-pin RGB (5VDG)
- LED lighting: RGB (16.7 million colors, digitally addressable)
- Compatibility: ASUS Aura Sync, Gigabyte RGB Fusion, MSI Mystic Light Sync, ASRock Polychrome Sync