The sleek and sleekly designed Aero-500G RGB midi tower offers a large viewing window and good radiator support for water cooling. The eye-catcher is definitely the two RGB LED strips that adorn the front and bottom of the front.
The features of the Aerocool Aero-500G RGB Midi-Tower at a glance:
- Stylish black and white midi tower for motherboards up to ATX
- Two RGB strips at the top and bottom of the front
- Integrated fan control on the I / O panel
- Graphics cards up to 374 mm, CPU cooler up to 155 mm
- A pre-installed 120mm fan on the back
- Dust filter on lid and bottom
Lots of space for drives
For the black Aerocool Aero-500G RGB midi tower, the manufacturer relies on a simple yet effective design, characterized by straight lines and large black mesh panels on the front and top. Above the mesh panel on the front are two external 5.25-inch slots for optical drives or fan controllers and card readers. In addition to the power and reset buttons, the top houses the I / O panel, which is equipped with state-of-the-art technology and easily accessible via convenient placement, with one audio in / out and one USB 3.0 port as well as two USB 3.0 ports. Here are also two fan controls again. And here is also the switch for the two integrated RGB LED strips, with which you can choose between six different modes and seven individual colors.
Once you have cleared the view from the front and the lid, the eye lands next on the chic left side panel with a window made of acrylic glass, which allows unhindered insights into the inner workings of the PC and invites you to take special care in the optical tuning of the hardware components to give. The interior, which is black in color, is largely classically constructed and also has clever design features, such as the regular WaKü support.
The Aerocool Aero-500G midi tower provides adequate ventilation for up to five fans, including two front-mounted 120mm fans that initially draw in cold air. The warm exhaust air from the inside of the housing is then removed by a pre-installed 120 mm fan and optionally two optional 120 mm fans in the lid. All air sucking fans are protected by removable (and magnetic) dust filters.
For alternative cooling of the PC by means of water cooling, a 240 mm radiator with two fans can be mounted in the lid. Alternatively, a single 120 mm radiator can be installed at the rear. The Aero-500G RGB is also convincing with the other equipment options and offers a home for up to four 3.5-inch or 2.5-inch data carriers. Another SSD can be installed on the back of the mainboard tray.
Graphics cards or expansion cards can be up to 374 millimeters long. The CPU cooler can be up to 155 mm high and, thanks to a large recess in the motherboard tray behind the CPU socket area, can also be easily mounted on any ATX, Micro ATX or Mini ITX board. Multiple rubberized openings in the tray also allow for tidy cable management inside the case. The ATX power supply on the ground may be up to 180 mm long.
- Dimensions: 203 x 483.4 x 439.5 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: steel (0.5 mm), plastic
- Weight: about 4.6 kg
- Color: black (front, interior), white (cover side panels)
- Form factor: ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
Total fan possible:
- 2x 120 mm (cover)
- 2x 120 mm (front side)
- 1x 120 mm (back)
- 1x 120 mm (back)
Radiator mountings (waiving fan slots):
- 1x max. 240 mm (cover)
- 1x max. 120 mm (back, alternative to the mount on the lid)
- Filter: power supply, cover, front (removable)
- 2x 5.25 inches (external)
- 4x 2.5 / 3.5 inches & (internal)
- 1x 2.5 inches (internal)
- Power supply: 1x standard ATX (optional)
- Expansion Slots: 7
I / O panel:
- 1x USB 3.0 (internal connection)
- 2x USB 2.0 (internal connection)
- 2x fan control
- 1x RGB LED control
- 1x each audio in / out
- Maximum network part length: approx. 180 mm
- Maximum graphics card length: 374 mm
- Maximum CPU cooler height: 155 mm