The Acer Predator Cestus 500 gaming mouse at a glance:
- Optical sensor with max. 7,200 DPI
- A total of 8 buttons for comprehensive control
- Freely configurable RGB LED lighting
- High-quality Omron switches installed
- Stylish Predator design with an aggressive look
State-of-the-art technology for optimum precision
The Acer Predator Cestus 500 Gaming Mouse uses only high-quality components for superior control and precision. An optical sensor operates at 7,200 DPI and has a sampling rate of 1,000 Hz thanks to the USB connection.
The Acer Predator Cestus 500 gaming mouse has a total of 8 buttons, all of which are programmable. This makes the gaming mouse the ideal companion in MMO games. Both main buttons are equipped with high-quality and robust Omron switches and together have a lifetime of 70 million clicks. Three more buttons + mouse wheel are located on the top of the mouse and allow very fast commands. Equally useful are the two thumb buttons on the left side of the mouse.
The ergonomic design of the Predator Cestus 500 is suitable for two types of handles. Whether palm or claw grip, the mouse can be held either with the entire palm or the fingertips of the hand.
Individual lighting in three zones
Of course, the Acer Predator Cestus 500 gaming mouse is also equipped with RGB LED lighting, because nowadays you can hardly get enough! The mouse wheel, the Predator logo on the back and the thumb buttons on the left side can be individually illuminated. In addition to static lighting, effects such as Breathing, rotating or coincidence possible. All of this can be set in the easy-to-use Predator Quartermaster software, as well as all macros, profiles, mouse mappings, and more.
- Dimensions: 96.4 x 40.3 x 124.4 mm (W x H x D)
- Color: Black
- Layout: symmetrical, ambidextrous operation
- Resolution: 7,200 DPI (adjustable)
- Interrogation rate: 1,000 Hz
- Keys: 8 (total)
- 2 main buttons, 3 up, 2 left, 1 scroll wheel
- Button: Omron
- Lighting: RGB (3 zones)
- USB cable (1.8 m)