A four-level DPI button enables the mouse sensitivity to be switched up to a maximum of 16,000 DPI. With its various gaming features, it is aimed particularly at performance-oriented players who value precision and individual adaptability. The mouse also has a semi-transparent housing with RGB lighting for a unique look.
The features of the ROG Keris wireless gaming mouse at a glance:
- Tournament gaming mouse in black
- Connection via Bluetooth, 2.4 GHz or USB cable
- ROG optical sensor with 16,000 DPI
- Wired quick charge function via USB-C
- ROG microswitch with 70 million clicks and gold-plated contacts
- Push-fit socket design for easy replacement of the two main switches
- Seven freely programmable keys
- RGB-LED lighting with two zones
- Comprehensive and intuitive software
- Ergonomic gaming mouse with high-end optical sensor
The ergonomic shape of the ROG Keris Wireless was designed in collaboration with professional eSports enthusiasts and is designed for long and intensive gaming sessions. Depending on personal preference and hand size, the shape of the mouse is equally suitable for palm, claw and fingertip grip. Thanks to the small dimensions of the case, the ROG Keris Wireless is also suitable for players with smaller hands.
The precise optical ROG sensor has a resolution of 16,000 DPI and is optimized for demanding gaming. Thanks to the sampling rate of 1,000 Hz, 400 IPS tracking speed and the acceleration of 40 G, the mouse is particularly suitable for fast FPS titles. The four rounded sliding feet of the ROG Keris Wireless are made of 100% PTFE and enable movements on the mouse pad with as little friction as possible.
Inside the mouse are very durable ROG microswitches with a lifespan of 70 million clicks. The switches are handpicked and have gold-plated contact points, which benefits the durability. In the event of problems, the two main switches can be exchanged using the push-fit switch base design, which also allows the click resistance to be adjusted. Thanks to the magnetic covers, the switches can be changed completely without tools. Two replacement switches are already included in the scope of delivery.
Seven programmable buttons
The two main buttons of the ROG Keris Wireless are equipped with a resistant and non-slip PBT surface. On the left side of the mouse there are two thumb buttons, which are included in black, gray and pink and can be exchanged as desired.
A DPI switch is located on the underside of the mouse. Thanks to the on-the-scroll function, the sensitivity can be adjusted continuously and precisely in conjunction with the mouse wheel. By simply pressing the DPI switch, the mouse switches between four defined levels.
Tri-mode connectivity and configurable RGB lighting
The ROG Keris Wireless can be operated wirelessly via Bluetooth LE or 2.4 GHz as well as wired via USB. The battery is charged via the very flexible paracord cable, with 15 minutes of charging time allowing up to 12 hours of playing time. The cable connection is inclined upwards in order to minimize noise and friction on the table top.
The ROG Keris Wireless is also visually impressive with its RGB-LED lighting in two addressable zones. In addition to the ROG logo on the back, the mouse wheel of the gaming mouse can also be visually configured. Thanks to the ASUS software, the lighting can also be synchronized with other devices. This creates impressive effects that make the entire gaming setup shine uniformly.
The software also allows key assignment, power settings and surface calibration to be programmed in three separate profiles and stored in the mouse's onboard memory. This means that all settings are not tied to just one computer.
- Dimensions: 118 x 62 x 39 mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 79 g (without cable)
- Color: Black
- Layout: right-handed
- Programmable buttons: 7 (including scroll wheel)
- Main buttons: ROG microswitch 70M
- Sensor: PixArt PMW 3335
- Resolution: 100 to 16,000 DPI
- Sampling rate: 400 IPS (10.16 m / s)
- Acceleration: 40 G
- USB signal rate: 1,000 Hz
- Bluetooth: 125 Hz
- 2.4 GHz: 1,000 Hz
- Wireless: Bluetooth / 2.4 GHz
- Wired: USB-C cable (Paracord, 2 m)
- Battery life: up to 78 hours (2.4 GHz, without RGB lighting)
- Lighting: 2 RGB zones (mouse wheel, logo)