The graphics chip used is a TU104-410-A1 with 2,560 CUDA cores on the GeForce RTX 2070 Super. The chip is manufactured using the 12 nm FinFET process and is based on the Turing GPU architecture. The memory uses GDDR6 VRAM with a capacity of 8 GB, while ray tracing and tensor cores allow fantastic light and shadow effects. In the new Super variant, the base and boost clock has been increased and the shader units (cuda cores) have been increased from 2,304 to 2,560.
The features of the ASUS GeForce RTX 2070 Super ROG Strix O8G Gaming at a glance:
- Triple fan radiator design with RGB LED lighting
- Fast base clock of the GPU: 1.605 MHz in gaming mode
- High Boost clock of the GPU: 1,935 MHz in OC mode
- High-end graphics memory: 8 GB of GDDR6
- Very high memory clock: 7,000 MHz (effectively 14,000 MHz)
- Large memory interface: 256 bits
- High memory bandwidth: 448 GB / s
- Strong processing power: 2,560 CUDA-Cores (shader)
- Maximum TDP: 260 watts
- Additional PCIe power connector: 2x 8 pin
- Video outputs: 2x DP 1.4, 2x HDMI 2.0b, 1x USB 3.1 Type C (VirtualLink)
Chiller design and clock speeds of the ASUS GeForce RTX 2070 Super ROG Strix O8G Gaming
The graphics chip of the ASUS GeForce RTX 2070 Super ROG Strix O8G Gaming clocks from the factory with a base clock of 1,605 MHz and a preset boost clock of TBA MHz. The latter is automatically activated via GPU boost if the graphics chip requires more power. The graphics card can also be switched by software in the OC mode, which increases the base clock to 1635 MHz and the boost clock to 1935 MHz. The GDDR6 video memory clocks with very fast 7,000 MHz (effectively 14,000 MHz), which is almost 75 percent faster than the direct predecessor. The capacity of 8 GB VRAM allows gambling with 4K resolution or in Virtual Reality. As a cooler, a triple-fan design is used.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2070 SUPER:
Background information on the GPU architecture, the GDDR6 video memory and benchmarks can be found on the category page.
Graphics card exchange without waiting at Caseking!
During the warranty period of 2 years from the receipt of the goods, Caseking entitledly reclaims the claimed graphics cards - ie those with a defect confirmed by us - of all the trademarks mentioned below directly against new goods (if stocked). A submission of the defective goods to the manufacturer and associated longer waiting times are therefore completely eliminated! If the graphics card to be replaced is no longer in stock or deliverable, we will issue a credit note. Afterwards an alternative graphic card from our assortment can be chosen freely. Any applicable surcharges can simply be reimbursed and any remaining amounts will be refunded by us.
How do I handle a defect in my graphics card? -> Immediate graphic card replacement in case of defect (click here)
Brands: ASUS, Club 3D, EVGA, Gigabyte, INNO3D, Palit, PNY, Powercolor, Sapphire, VTX3D, XFX, ZOTAC & King Mod
Free games for NVIDIA GeForce GTX / RTX gaming graphics cards:
For each game video card purchased at Caseking, we will send you the corresponding coupon codes of the current game bundles by e-mail within 14 days after receipt of the goods. For non-qualified products no coupon code will be sent. Only end customers receive free donations. All promotions are limited and only valid while stocks last or until the offer is closed. The legal process is excluded. Here are all currently active coupon promotions from NVIDIA:
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, 2080, 2070, 2060 (+ SUPER): Wolfenstein: Youngblood & Control. More info.
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 (Ti), 1070 (Ti), 1060: Shadow of the Tomb Raider. More info.
- Dimensions: 305 x 49 x 131 mm (W x H x D)
- Height: 2.7-slot
- GPU: GeForce RTX 2070 Super
- Chip: TU104-410-A1
- Production: 12 nm
- GPU clock: 1,605 MHz (gaming mode)
- Boost Clock: 1.905 MHz (gaming mode)
- GPU clock: 1,635 MHz (OC mode)
- Boost Clock: 1,935 MHz (OC mode)
- CUDA-Cores (shaders): 2.560
- RT cores: 40
- Tensor cores: 320
- Memory Size: 8,192 MB
- Memory clock: 7,000 (14,000) MHz
- Type: GDDR6
- Memory connection: 256 bits
- Memory bandwidth: 448 GB / s
- Slot: PCIe x16 (PCIe / PCIe 2.x / PCIe 3.0)
- 2x DisplayPort 1.4
- 2x HDMI 2.0b
- 1x USB Type C (VirtualLink)
- Power supply: 2x 8-pin PCIe
- Recommended power supply performance: min. 650 watts
Features: DirectX 12, OpenGL 4.5, Vulkan API, VR Ready, NVIDIA Ansel, G-Sync HDR, NVIDIA GPU Boost 4.0, HDCP 2.2, NVIDIA Surround, 3D Vision, Tessellation, DLSS, PhysX, CUDA, NVENC, Adaptive Vertical Sync, VXGI, Super Resolution, 4K Ultra HD Support, SMP, NVIDIA ShadowPlay, Real-Time Ray Tracing, NVLink