The features of the AMD Radeon Pro WX 2100
- 8 compute units with 512 shader units
- 2 GB of GDDR5 video memory
- 1.25 TFLOPS Single Precision & 78.02 GFLOPS Double Precision
- Fast Boost clock of the GPU: 1.219 MHz
- High memory clock: 1500 MHz (effectively 6,000 MHz)
- Single slot without additional power supply
The AMD Radeon Pro WX 2100 in detail
The GPU clocks at a maximum of 1,219 MHz on the AMD Radeon Pro WX 2100, while the RAM is connected via a 64-bit interface. The low-profile card is cooled in a simple 1-slot format by a small axial fan. The bandwidth between the graphics card and motherboard or CPU is good, as the AMD Radeon Pro WX 2100 uses the PCI Express 3.0 interface standard with 16 lanes.
The AMD Radeon Pro WX 2100 uses DirectX 12.0 and controls up to five monitors via two Mini-DisplayPorts and one DisplayPort. Thanks to EyeFinity, several corresponding displays can also take over the (3D) display at the same time. In addition to the Vulkan API, the card also supports the interfaces OpenGL 4.5 and Open CL 2.2.
The AMD Radeon Pro WX 2100 is based on the Polaris 12 architecture and can decrypt and encode the H.265 video format. In addition, the GPU supports image output with a 10-bit color channel depth, making the graphics card interesting for graphic designers and designers.
In order to realize the full potential of the card in the future, new AMD drivers should be downloaded and installed at regular intervals.
- Height: 1 slot
- GPU: AMD Radeon WX 2100 (Polaris 12 PRO (Lexa PRO))
- Manufacturing: 14 nm FinFET
- GPU clock: 1,219 MHz (max boost)
- Shader units: 512
- Memory size: 2,048 MB
- Type: GDDR5
- Memory clock: 1,500 (effectively 6,000) MHz
- Memory connection: 64 bits
- Slot: PCIe x16 (PCIe 3.0)
- 2x mini DisplayPort 1.4 (HBR3 / HDR Ready)
- 1x DisplayPort 1.4 (HBR3 / HDR Ready)
- TDP: 35 watts
- Features: DirectX 12.0, HDCP, OpenCL 2.0, OpenGL 4.5, Vulkan API, AMD Eyefinity, AMD PowerTune, ZeroCore Power, 5K (60Hz SST), - FreeSync, TrueAudio Next, Bezel Compensation, Partially Resident Textures